Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load

Discus and support Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I click on Mahjong and it loads and offers me the opening page, I click on a game of Mahjong, it doesn't matter which one. The game starts to load and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chriskeys1, Jan 10, 2024.

1. chriskeys1
    chriskeys1 Guest

I click on Mahjong and it loads and offers me the opening page, I click on a game of Mahjong, it doesn't matter which one. The game starts to load and before it has done so an advertisement displaces it. The advert starts to run, after about half a second, the advert crashed and the page goes back to "Chose Puzzle" page. I select expert and any game. It starts to load and before it has done so an advertisement displaces it, after about half a second, the advert crashed and the page goes back to "Chose Puzzle" page.

On a boring day I persisted with this and went through 100 (yes, one hundred) cycles before I gave up. The adverts were changing regularly throughout, but none of them got past the 30 second start page.

I have tried the solutions offered elsewhere on these pages without success.

This started about 3 weeks ago

I run Windows 11 and Firefox 121.0 as my browser.

:)

chriskeys1, Jan 10, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

I'm very glad it was resolved. Have a great year, blessings, Oskayra.
  3. chriskeys1 Win User

Did everything you suggested (although http://aka.ms/diag_apps10 returns 404 File or directory not found) Re-booted and all is working.

Thank you very much

May whichever deity you believe in bestow their blessings upon you.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Chriskeys1, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and found a publication by Elizabeth M.Fetty, an independent advisor, where she suggests the following steps to try to solve the problem:

Does the incident only happen with this game? To complement the actions already taken, do the following:

Clear Microsoft Store cache:

Press Windows Key (logo) + R >> The Run dialog box will open, now type: wsreset.exe >> Then click OK.

Follow the instructions in this official link called >> Solve problems with Microsoft Store applications. (Updates, run store problems, etc.)

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ft-store-93ed0bcf-9c12-3df6-6dda-92ec5d0415ac

Run the store troubleshooter >> http://aka.ms/diag_apps10

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/fee02a6f-7b0b-4ebf-817c-6cb1e07c146a

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  5. adeleh naghibi Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Klondike Daily Challenge 7/19/2014

I run windows 8 and my solitaire and mahjong daily challenge game from June keep crashing. Please somebody help me. Thank you
  6. ImpactedOcean89 Win User

Frustrating..... None the Microsoft games worked for 3 days. This sucks. Now I miss the old Windows

I Have been having the same issue. when I play Microsoft Jigsaw, Taptiles and Mahjong. They all keep stopping and crashing and then the game disappears whilst I have been playing the daily challenges. As these are Microsoft games. Can you please fix the
    issue as this so called Windows 10 is so good. So pull your finger out of your behind.... been going on for 3 days now
Thema:

1. Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mahjong adverts

2. all tile choics are not showing in microsoft mahjong on winows 11 even when show all tiles...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    all tile choics are not showing in microsoft mahjong on winows 11 even when show all tiles...: The app shows multiple tile choices for Microsoft mahjong, but the reality is I am only getting one tile choice, and that is Oriental characters. How do I get all tile choices to show all choices,...
  3. How an I get my tiles back for microsoft mahjong? I don't want oriental characters.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How an I get my tiles back for microsoft mahjong? I don't want oriental characters.: How an I get my tiles back for microsoft mahjong. I don't want oriental characters. I just upgraded to Windows 11, and I am unable to find the characters I have used for years. I'm in m 70's and...
  4. problem with microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection: neither of these games will open so i can play i have uninstalled and reinstalled and still not able to play 0b889080-80fb-4844-8bb7-60a40b9a876c
  5. microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection won't play

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection won't play: when i try to play microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection the main screens load but the games don't play i have uninstalled and reinstalled the games and still nothing happens...
  6. Microsoft solitaire and mahjong have ceased loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire and mahjong have ceased loading: My mahjong stopped loading about two weeks ago and Saturday I cannot get microsoft solitaire to load I am up to date with my payment any help will be appreciated Regards S Chase * Moved from...
  7. Microsoft Mahjong doesn't load after last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong doesn't load after last update: MS Mahjong after the last update yesterday just gets stuck on loading screen. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Gets to downloading packs then nothing. Tried restarting the services - Nothing....
  8. Microsoft Mahjong doesn't load after last Windows 11 update!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong doesn't load after last Windows 11 update!: Microsoft Mahjong doesn't load after last update of Windows 11 anymore. bb490f41-b748-432a-8130-3bb4d492250a
  9. Microsoft Mahjong and Solitaire Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong and Solitaire Games: The ads for both games are slow to download once ready to play. Also, the games freeze while a new ad is downloaded. This can change the outcome of a timed game. Is this a glitch?...
  10. How can I resume a game of Microsoft Mahjong if it has accidentally closed before solving?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I resume a game of Microsoft Mahjong if it has accidentally closed before solving?: Running Microsoft Mahjong on a Surface tablet. If the game is accidentally closed before completing, I want to pick it up where I left off, as I can with Klondike Solitaire. I have seen mention...