Microsoft lost my primer membership, again!

Discus and support Microsoft lost my primer membership, again! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I signed into Microsoft and tried to open a casual game (puzzles). I've been a primer for several years but Microsoft wants me to sign up for Primer... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Thin-Illustrator9377, Feb 15, 2024.

1. Microsoft lost my primer membership, again!

I signed into Microsoft and tried to open a casual game (puzzles). I've been a primer for several years but Microsoft wants me to sign up for Primer again. What can be done?

submitted by /u/Thin-Illustrator9377
    [link] [comments]

/u/Thin-Illustrator9377, Feb 15, 2024
  2. KenshinPan Win User

i can't use my golden membership

I got a trail golden membership for 30 days,when i logined my accout again after removed my accout from the xbox. i found that i lost my golden membership again after disabling the option of 'auto-renew subscription' .it' same to the 12 months's issue.i
    can't play against my friends again......I think this may be a bug....

The support in Hongkong is on holiday at weekend,What i can do is playing stand-alone,an contracting Microsoft at Next Monday!
  3. AndressPC Win User

Gear Of War

And if I make a new account I lost my Gold membership, I can not afford it again, I have 14 months and I have only one in use.
  4. Payton Jones Win User

Ammo and reloading benches

You should get a metal for that answer. Kudos.

-

Also wanted to added if you have Old World Blues, the sink sells a Primer and Power pack that comes with 25 of all 6 primer types and 200 of both power types. This is especially helpful is you're have trouble finding the right primer you need. cough
    .50MG cough
  5. Dakudu Win User

Modern Warfare 3 Maps

if my call of duty elite membership finish.... i will lost the dlcs?
  6. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Can you change your email if you have 2 step verification on but can't use that email anymore?

Thema:

Microsoft lost my primer membership, again!

1. Microsoft lost my primer membership, again! - Similar Threads - Microsoft lost primer

2. Microsoft account lost

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account lost: I had a microsoft account with this email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** linked with a minecraft account java edition (minecraft user: christ0santo). I tried to...
  3. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  4. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  5. microsoft have lost my xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft have lost my xbox: i sent an xbox x back to microsoft through their carrier UPS who have lost the xbox UPS will not deal with me as the contract is with microsoft but as microsoft has never recieved the xbox they...
  6. Help I'm lost in codes, microsoft site is no help

in XboX Insiders
    Help I'm lost in codes, microsoft site is no help: I have bought a second hand series x but OSU1 throws out this error: 0x8B050084 0x00000000 0x00000201 Now I believe this may mean it's an insiders console, but I do not know the previous owner...
  7. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  8. Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft: Please explain. Why was my account closed? No reason was given. How do I get my license to minecraft reactivated? 9fe36f72-bda4-4a86-b57a-e9503df6daed
  9. Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.: Around 8-9 years ago I lost access to my original Xbox account out of no where. When I try to log into it I can see that the email was changed to an email I never created. It is the email I had on...
  10. Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access: My Microsoft account got hacked and deleted, so I made a new one with the same Gmail. Now, I can't access my gamertag and Minecraft Java account. I can still find my old gamertag, but I'm lost on...