Microsoft logs into the wrong account (windows)

Discus and support Microsoft logs into the wrong account (windows) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I try to sign into the minecraft launcher with my microsoft account, it signs me into an account named royaledonut. Before the last time I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by julio garcia6, Dec 20, 2023.

1. Microsoft logs into the wrong account (windows)

When I try to sign into the minecraft launcher with my microsoft account, it signs me into an account named royaledonut. Before the last time I remember playing (7/28/2023), using the same microsoft account would sign me into a minecraft account named Narutoes21. This is a problem because minecraft is purchased on the latter, not the former. I completed the account migration within the migration period and i have the email that confirmed it. I am certain that this account is the correct one as I do not own another account. I am not able to play on RoyaleDonut since it prompts me to buy minecraft claiming that I do not own it.

:)

julio garcia6, Dec 20, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem. Follow the instructions below for a solution.

Beforehand, remember that this is a public support forum for the Xbox community, which means that we are players like you, we are not employees of Xbox or Microsoft.

You can try the following:

Fix login problems in Windows
    Restart the device. ...
    Check your Internet connection. ...
    Check your password. ...
    Reset PIN. ...
    Reset your password. ...
    Sign in with a different account. ...
    Sign in with safe mode. ...
    Sign in with a temporary profile.

Information source (credits):
    https://support.microsoft.com/threa...-windows-298cfd5f-df1f-c66b-36ad-f2a61a73baad

I hope I can help you solve it.

Best regards,
    Marvina.
  3. Miss Ermine Win User

i cant change my xbox live account on fruit ninja windows 8

Hi there! Are you signed in to Windows 8 with the wrong Microsoft Account? You can just sign out of the system and re-log in with your correct email. There's no way to sign out of the game itself.
  4. JohnRichard3 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate family sharing

Wrong. Game pass shares across all accounts as long as they are all part of the Windows family. I have personally used this with sea of thieves the trick is to log into Windows account using her email the log into Windows store using yours the install
    the game on her pc then log out of you account on windows store she then can open the game such as sea of thieves
  5. Dodgy Bob 1 Win User

No way to log in with another MS Account?

Same issue.

Logged into windows, email, etc with account A

Logged into xbox app. with account B.

Microsft Solitaire logs in with account B (correct).

Microsoft Mahjong logs in with account B (correct).

Microsoft Minesweeper logs in with account A (incorrect).

Microsoft Sudoku logs in with account A (incorrect).
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Issues with accessing account

you are probably logging in the wrong way, you should first select go back in the login window then select log in with Microsoft, just as mentioned in the link I sent
Thema:

1. Microsoft logs into the wrong account (windows) - Similar Threads - Microsoft logs wrong

2. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  3. Logged into wrong X-Box account after account migration from one Microsoft account to another

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logged into wrong X-Box account after account migration from one Microsoft account to another: Was faced with a very specific issue today which involves me being locked from using any games associated with my X-Box account. In order to explain the issue, it is best to describe a timeline of...
  4. Help! Minecraft logged into wrong Microsoft account!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! Minecraft logged into wrong Microsoft account!: Help! I logged my sons iphone onto my Microsoft account instead of his when trying to give permission for him to play and logged me in instead. How do I fix his phone so it's his Microsoft account...
  5. Microsoft account logging me in wrong Minecraft Bedrock/Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account logging me in wrong Minecraft Bedrock/Xbox account: I'm not sure of how to explain but i am setting up my games on a new PC and my microsoft account seems to be leading me to an... older version of my account? Few weeks ago I started playing...
  6. When I log into Minecraft using Microsoft credentials it loads the wrong gamer tag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I log into Minecraft using Microsoft credentials it loads the wrong gamer tag.: I think my account may have been hacked. I checked all my account info and changed the password. When I open the PC Minecraft launcher, it shows my correct gamertag (I hope that is the right...
  7. "We tried to log in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong."

in XBoX on Windows
    "We tried to log in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong.": I'm trying to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and am met with the above message. I can't log in. The internet isn't helping- all I can find is other people with the same problem who you...
  8. I try to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and it always says something went wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I try to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and it always says something went wrong: I have been trying to log into minecraft with my microsoft acct but it keeps saying something went wrong Moved from: Outlook.com/My Account and information / Other...
  9. We tried to log in your Microsoft account but something went wrong”

in XBoX on Windows
    We tried to log in your Microsoft account but something went wrong”: I just bought minecraft for my switch and every time i try to login to my microsoft i get an error saying “we tried to log into your microsoft account but something went wrong.” It seems like...
  10. We tried log you to your microsoft account bit someting went wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We tried log you to your microsoft account bit someting went wrong: I dont know what to do? And it is on ps4. 1131d653-3bc7-4884-9803-efb3d4bc8063