Microsoft: locked out of my account

Discus and support Microsoft: locked out of my account in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): locked out of my account I assume that Loveablex0x0 isn't the GT you want to log in with otherwise you wouldn't have posted here.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Loveablex0x0, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Loveablex0x0
    Loveablex0x0 Guest

Microsoft (Routers): locked out of my account
    I assume that Loveablex0x0 isn't the GT you want to log in with otherwise you wouldn't have posted here. But if you contact Xbox Live by phone and prove to them with the console's S/N the GT is on along with your name, phone number, and street address then
    they can replace your email address with another for that GT to log in again. The number is 1-800 4MY-XBOX You are able to do this my friend factory reset and sold his old Xbox 360 back in the day because he wanted a PS3 but then got married, had a kid and
    bought a new Xbox One so he asked me if I remembered his old Xbox GT that I still had on my friends list since he got that new console not just for his kid. He didn't remember the email address for that GT though because it was back in the day you could use
    a yahoo account for a GT unlike today. You'll just have to bug Xbox Live by phone until they change it for you.

:)

Loveablex0x0, Mar 14, 2017
  2. eZ Nostalgia
    eZ Nostalgia Guest
    Microsoft Account - Locked Out

So I'm locked out of my XBOX LIve account, because my Microsoft Account thinks that somebody is trying to hack into it.

The email is [MOD REMOVED]

My IGN is Preloom

I created this account a while back to help me recover my account, but it never worked.

Please post on here to help me fix it, or email me at [MOD REMOVED]

eZ Nostalgia, Mar 14, 2017
  3. Preloom
    Preloom Guest
    Microsoft Account - Locked Out

I have fixed it, Lock pls.

<3

Preloom, Mar 14, 2017
  4. Microsoft: locked out of my account

I assume that Loveablex0x0 isn't the GT you want to log in with otherwise you wouldn't have posted here. But if you contact Xbox Live by phone and prove to them with the console's S/N the GT is on along with your name, phone number, and street address then
    they can replace your email address with another for that GT to log in again. The number is 1-800 4MY-XBOX You are able to do this my friend factory reset and sold his old Xbox 360 back in the day because he wanted a PS3 but then got married, had a kid and
    bought a new Xbox One so he asked me if I remembered his old Xbox GT that I still had on my friends list since he got that new console not just for his kid. He didn't remember the email address for that GT though because it was back in the day you could use
    a yahoo account for a GT unlike today. You'll just have to bug Xbox Live by phone until they change it for you.

ꓢꓱꓧꓕꓯꓱꓤꓭ ꓘꓲꓤꓱ, Mar 20, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: