Microsoft locked me out of account, tell me i have lost everything

Discus and support Microsoft locked me out of account, tell me i have lost everything in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi All We recently went away for 9 days, on our return , my son could not log into our xbox account as it said there was suspicous activity. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dean Clark2, May 23, 2023.

1. Dean Clark2
    Dean Clark2 Guest

Hi All

We recently went away for 9 days, on our return , my son could not log into our xbox account as it said there was suspicous activity.

The problem is, the email used for the sign in is an old one that has been closed.

I have tried to recover it but no luck, its gone.

i have tried the Microsoft recovery form over 30 times with the info for the account but still no luck.

This morning over £500 worth of microsoft purchasses were taken from my bank account via my account that i am locked out of.

I am told by microsoft that there is nothing i can do and i have lost all of my years or bought games,DLC and saved progress, and that i should just "buy them all again", Surely this cant be right ?

All i want to do is talk to someone , i have all the proof of address , account billing and card details and xbox ID, and my log in details ,surely this should be enough ???

As of this morning i can no longer log into the account as it is showing now as not exsisting.

I just want to talk to someone

:)

Dean Clark2, May 23, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Dean Clark2,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that your Microsoft account is locked out. There are a few possible reasons why this might happen, such as:

- You entered an incorrect password too many times.

- You have not signed in to your account for a long time.

- You have unusual sign-in activity on your account.

- You violated the Microsoft Services Agreement or Code of Conduct.

To unlock your account, you will need to verify your identity and reset your password. You can do this by following the steps on this page: https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

You also may want to consider checking the article created by XBF John

If you think your account has been hacked - Microsoft Community

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. Napsta Blook Win User

Same thing happened to me, if your country allows it take them to court. I'm in the process now because they refuse to help and refuse to refund me.
  5. Dean Clark2 Win User

UPDATE.

It is one month later, My son is still locked out of his account.

We are still told by Microsoft that he has lost Every purchase , game and saved content .

I had £500 worth of microsoft content bought through my account that i cannot get into.

A Russian email now controls my accot

I have been promised , and ignored constantly by microsofts staff with still no results or outcome.

I have begged Microsoft to cointact me due to the security threats and nothing.

So yes you could say i am pretty pissed of with microsoft as a company at the moment.
  6. Treyjackson4 Win User

My xbox account has been locked for weeks now

My microsoft account got locked and when i try to sign in on xbox it tells me to go to the website on the screen and when i do i need to to do a compliance lock and i have to wait for microsoft to get back to me my account has been locked for weeks
    now and its frustrating.
    Mines to when you find a sulition add me and tell me what you did xbox name desire trey
Thema:

1. Microsoft locked me out of account, tell me i have lost everything - Similar Threads - Microsoft locked account

2. My microsoft account is locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account is locked: Suddenly, my Microsoft account was locked, and when I tried to unlock it through a verification method, the only verification method that it showed me was sending a code to my phone number, so...
  3. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  4. What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...: Hello Community, Dec 19th, my son's account was stolen using software that bypassed Microsoft security protocols. This was immediately reported to Microsoft via multiple avenues (live chat, and...
  5. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  6. Microsoft locked my account for unusual activity.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft locked my account for unusual activity.: Hello all, I have reached a point of posting here, because I have quite literally had 0 luck elsewhere.. So one day I hop onto my Xbox as normal, I have never used Microsoft edge before but had...
  7. My Microsoft account has been locked over for 10 months now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been locked over for 10 months now.: So, near the end of February 2023 my account was hacked, but luckily I recovered it. While I was trying to change the information back to before it was hacked Microsoft locked my account for...
  8. Im locked out of minecraft and microsoft store but not my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im locked out of minecraft and microsoft store but not my microsoft account: I think my account got hacked on friday changing all my passwords and emails I managed to recover the account using the mobile phone verification but now I have acces to my account but it...
  9. Microsoft account is locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account is locked: My sons Microsoft account has been locked? It says add a phome number to access a code, when I put number in it says can't send send code to this phone...help? 28d60ae0-eeb0-4e59-bd55-e6def53d194e
  10. How do I access my Xbox account if Microsoft account locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I access my Xbox account if Microsoft account locked: Help! My son is locked out of his Microsoft account and despite many attempts to recover it, it won’t let us. I know we have the right credit card info so this is frustrating enough. But how does...