Microsoft laptop control question

Discus and support Microsoft laptop control question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i have a question i dont know if it for all computers or what for Microsoft but I have a window 10 and when I plays game that require combining keys... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tankser, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Tankser
    Tankser Guest

So i have a question i dont know if it for all computers or what for Microsoft but I have a window 10 and when I plays game that require combining keys like space and click it doesn't let me use both of them. For example, if I play roblox I would jump and click but I cant do it I can only jump or click one or the other. I not sure if it is a game issue or the computer issue lol

:)

Tankser, Nov 9, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I believe this is not possible, as it could give you an edge in certain games. What some people do is configure Macro, but I can't say if that would work for your game, and I believe that might be against the rules, which could ban you from the game.

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  3. vasilisnikolo Win User

XBOX ELITE 2-adapter

Sorry my question is ,if the usb adpater needed for pairing the controller with laptop...........
  4. Karch V Amadeo Win User

Smartglass streaming / remote play.

Remote play may actually be possible atm (Havent gotten around to using smartglass on Laptop with controller connected). Though as for the streaming idea. Seems like a sound idea in theory. Connect to your home console on the go with a laptop and play with
    your controller (assuming it works). Though weather that would be possible on anything but a laptop is questionable.. That much data streaming on a 3g/4g network seems rather costly over time (at least with the amount of time most of us spend with our console).
    Also considering that there is no portable game system by Microsoft I personally will support this idea.
  5. joncleland Win User

my xbox controler dosnt seem to connect to my windows 10 laptop

its a new laptop and an older controller which is Bluetooth...I have the Microsoft dongle aswell
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Xbox one controller connected to laptop via bluetooth not working properly

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Try reconnecting the controller to your laptop. Make sure your laptop's Bluetooth is turned on and then press and hold the pair button on the controller until the Xbox logo starts flashing. This should initiate the pairing process with your laptop.

Check if the controller has the latest firmware update. The latest firmware can improve compatibility and fix any bugs that might be causing this issue.

Try using a different input method. Instead of using Bluetooth, you can use a USB cable to connect the controller directly to your laptop. This can help rule out any Bluetooth connectivity issues.

Uninstall and reinstall the controller driver on your laptop. Go to Device Manager, locate the controller, right-click on it, and select Uninstall. Restart your laptop and then try connecting the controller again.

Make sure the games you're trying to play with the controller are fully compatible with Xbox One controllers. Some games may require additional configuration in order to properly support Xbox One controllers.

Try with a different controller, to confirm if the issue is with the controller or the laptop.
Thema:

1. Microsoft laptop control question - Similar Threads - Microsoft laptop control

2. Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?: I tried every steps to reset Microsoft store. But still it is not opening. Also my wsreset.exe command not working. 63e5f5cd-3771-41dd-9a66-02f88df69084
  3. Microsoft apps on my Laptop won't sign me in after i changed my Primary Email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft apps on my Laptop won't sign me in after i changed my Primary Email.: A few weeks ago i changed my Primary email from my dads to my own and afterwards any microsoft apps on my laptop(Xbox App, Microsoft store, onedrive, Etc.) won't let me sign in, as soon as i put...
  4. Please help me locate my paid for Microsoft Flight Simulator on my new laptop xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me locate my paid for Microsoft Flight Simulator on my new laptop xbox: II've purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator 3 times. I just gotta new laptop and signed in to Xbox, but cannot find my purchased flight Simulator. Can someone tell me or show me how to find them to...
  5. Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop: I've tried everything I can think of, tried to add my new ASUS laptop to Microsoft but it only allows for Surface products; tried to add it through Xbox, same thing. Tried to download the...
  6. why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?: why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop? 39b0e822-fa54-4a0f-bc08-70f54e57bd9a
  7. will my Microsoft flight simulator run on a laptop with an Iris graphics card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    will my Microsoft flight simulator run on a laptop with an Iris graphics card: will my Microsoft flight simulator run on a laptop with an Iris graphics card 7c4b2a7d-69a2-4c37-872b-acd63adf1e56
  8. How do I make my child the adminstrator on his laptop in Microsoft Family?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I make my child the adminstrator on his laptop in Microsoft Family?: The parental controls are obstructing getting my son's laptop set up for school. I either need to make him the administrator or remove him from our family group. I cannot find that option in...
  9. Why does The Microsoft version of Roblox thinks im on mobile even though I play on laptop...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does The Microsoft version of Roblox thinks im on mobile even though I play on laptop...: Although my screen is a touch pad, I dont use it for gaming. It's giving me mobile buttons on the screen (run button, punch buttom, etc) and I cant get rid of them. But on the normal Roblox app...
  10. Hi i have a laptop on windows 11 trying to run anime adventures on microsoft roblox but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi i have a laptop on windows 11 trying to run anime adventures on microsoft roblox but...: I came to he conclusion that my microsoft store thinks that my laptop is a mobile device and i want to find a fix <Changed to a question> ***Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming***...