Microsoft l am trying to play gta online but it is saying your profile does not have the...

Discus and support Microsoft l am trying to play gta online but it is saying your profile does not have the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to play gta online but it is saying your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox live functionality please help my fix... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kamogelo oratile, Jul 9, 2023.

1. Microsoft l am trying to play gta online but it is saying your profile does not have the...

I am trying to play gta online but it is saying your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox live functionality please help my fix it or fix it please

:)

kamogelo oratile, Jul 9, 2023
  2. MindMagician Win User

Xbox live gold membership

Every time i try to play GTA 5 online it says "your profile does not have permission to play gta 5 online"
  3. YOPOPEYE666 Win User

gta online

says my profile does not have permission to access gta online?
  4. SociableTexas28 Win User

GTA Online, your profile does not have permission to Access Gta online

ive just got my first xbox , downloaded my profile gone to play GTA 5 online and all i get is Your profile does not have permission to access gta online HELP please someone this is driving me nuts
  5. vidak99 Win User

your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to acess to xbox live functionality.

i have problem to play gta v online because when i try on screen we get your profile does not have correct permissions to acess xbox live functionaly.plesase help me
  6. BaldingSkink821 Win User

GTA V Online

Does anyone know how to use gta 5 online witout a xboxlivr account cause i played it for like ah couple hours then kicked me off now when i try to get online it says my profile does not have da right permission to access xbox live funcionally
Thema:

Microsoft l am trying to play gta online but it is saying your profile does not have the...

1. Microsoft l am trying to play gta online but it is saying your profile does not have the... - Similar Threads - Microsoft trying play

2. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  3. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  4. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  5. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  6. Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...: Hi, Microsoft community, awhile back I had to delete my Xbox app to fix one of my games from stuttering. It has been a couple of months, and I want to re-download the Xbox app to buy Game Pass and...
  7. My E drive is not showing up when I try download something onto it in microsoft store and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My E drive is not showing up when I try download something onto it in microsoft store and...: I recently reset my pc because I was having trouble with permissions and when I went to download a game from the xbox app my hard drive I download my games onto (My E drive) wasnt there I then...
  8. Locked out Microsoft after someone trying to hack email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out Microsoft after someone trying to hack email: one of my family members has there email blocked after someone try to log on to his email from a different country he trying to recover it but getting no where this the email he had for many years...
  9. I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft...: I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft and sign in with my Microsoft account and it said I couldn't because it was linked to another account. I've...
  10. Trying to sign intro Microsoft account to play Minecraft with my grandkids. Get "please...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to sign intro Microsoft account to play Minecraft with my grandkids. Get "please...: I've tried to call and use chat, not getting anywhere with that. Am I stuck here or anyone else ever had to go through this? Trying to play with grandkids across Nintendo Switch, Xbox and PS....