Microsoft Klondike, Level > 500 ?

Discus and support Microsoft Klondike, Level > 500 ? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi there, i am playing this game some time, and i am now at level 505 ( Gold Grandmaster 22 ). Is there anyone above this Level ? [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ManfredEineder, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Microsoft Klondike, Level > 500 ?

Hi there,

i am playing this game some time, and i am now at level 505 ( Gold Grandmaster 22 ). Is there anyone above this Level ?

Microsoft Klondike, Level > 500 ? [​IMG]

:)

ManfredEineder, Sep 8, 2020
  2. Manuel Solaun Win User

Klondike solitarie

Thank you very much. Now I can get up from 500 points the levels in Klondike Solitarie.
  3. Quiet Hero Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

How do I change the Difficulty Level for the Klondike Games? I was on Expert Level and switched off in the settings and it will not go back to Expert Level or any other level but Random.
    Found it! Win a game in the same klondike category and the change difficulty level will appear.
  4. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Klondike Grandmaster levels

Hi,

Klondike Solitaire Special is a version of the card game Klondike Solitaire. The game has 50 challenging level. Try to unlock all of them!
  5. Liz Swallocks Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Levels?

At Klondike GGM level 1,000. Had hoped reaching this might put me up to Platinum or something 'higher', but it seems to just keep going. Level 10,000 anyone...?
  6. Cueman147 Win User

Klondike Grandmaster levels

Hi,

Klondike Solitaire Special is a version of the card game Klondike Solitaire. The game has 50 challenging level. Try to unlock all of them!
    I am currently on level 649 and Gold Grandmaster 9. Been stuck on it for months now.

Does anyone know the fastest time achieved, please?

I have yet to go under 1 minute 30 seconds.

Rob
Thema:

Microsoft Klondike, Level > 500 ?

1. Microsoft Klondike, Level > 500 ? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Klondike Level

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  5. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  6. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  7. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  8. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  9. Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...: Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it unsolvable. Is there a replacement? b2296790-edbe-4569-acb8-7acb278a8ec3
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Klondike Grandmaster difficulty is impossible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Klondike Grandmaster difficulty is impossible.: Whoever made the grandmaster difficulty doesnt understand the concept of actually doable. 99.9999999999% of the time it is unbeatable because it is infact not a real level and is based off of RNG....