Microsoft Kinect Sports Rivals

Discus and support Microsoft Kinect Sports Rivals in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I bought a game disc Kinect Sports Rivals long time ago, and am very happy playing it with the Kinect and the adapter on Xbox One X console for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Martin123, May 25, 2020.

1. Martin123
    Martin123 Guest

Hi,

I bought a game disc Kinect Sports Rivals long time ago, and am very happy playing it with the Kinect and the adapter on Xbox One X console for long time. Few days ago, I came to notice that Microsoft gave out Kinect Sports Rivals download digital copy
    free. So I didn't miss the chance by downloading it, because I won't need to look for the game disk when I play it. But, I forgot to uninstall the disk version one before I download the digital one.

After 20G downloaded and installed, I tried to play the game, it is still asking me to insert the game disk. (It happened in other games before). So, I deleted the disk based version one in the console, and expect to launch only the digital version one.
    But the delete process seems to have taken out both digital one and the disk based one. No big deal, I tried to go back Microsoft Store and, hope to re-download Kinect Sports Rivals digital version, to my surprise, it did not recognize that I own the game.

Can someone help to resolve this?

Thank you.

Martin

:)

Martin123, May 25, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: