Microsoft keys-to-go not charging

Discus and support Microsoft keys-to-go not charging in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! I’ve had my microsoft keys-to-go keyboard for a year now and today I discovered that the charging light does not blink when plugged to the charger... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marcia Martinez Ascona, Apr 2, 2024.

1. Microsoft keys-to-go not charging

Hi! I’ve had my microsoft keys-to-go keyboard for a year now and today I discovered that the charging light does not blink when plugged to the charger and just lights green as if it was fully charged. When I take the charged out the keyboeard doesn't even start, it does only when the cable is connected. Is there a solution to this? I've tried googleing it but can’t find anything that can be related.

:)

Marcia Martinez Ascona, Apr 2, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Marcia. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Keys-to-go is not a Microsoft product, it is made by Logitech. You will need to contact Logitech's Support for assistance: https://support.logi.com/hc/

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox apex 20$ gift card

Sadly you need to refer to them to solve this issue or dispute the charge

The strange thing is they give you a 10 digit characters Xbox key, and there is no such keys

Microsoft support is not able to assist you with this due to the key wasn't acquired on the Microsoft store

Sorry
  4. BiologicalBill Win User

Rocket League Keys

yup having this same issue. Says on my bank statement I was charged and even get a confirmation email from Microsoft but.... no keys.. lame.
  5. FoxtrotZion Win User

GFWL Client broken again

Well steam keys and GFWL keys don't appear to be compatible. That being said, will this issue ever be resolved? Or is Microsoft going to keep ignoring us?
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How to validate a license key MSFS 2020

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today B58HUSTLERDRIVER

Where the key ask you to redeem it?
    Here?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem?re...

If yes, just type the key there and type "next" if the key isn't used Microsoft website is going to tell you for what's the key.

If the key needs to be typed via installation wizard you can try inserting it as well.
    If an error doesn't appear you're good to go
Thema:

1. Microsoft keys-to-go not charging - Similar Threads - Microsoft keys charging

2. Purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe From Gamestop and Activation Key Does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe From Gamestop and Activation Key Does...: Purchased a copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe from GameStop as a gift for my son. Attempted to download the the product from Steam. Upon trying to enter the activation key received...
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Combo Black Keyboard and mouse key replacement

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Combo Black Keyboard and mouse key replacement: Hello All, I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Combo Black Keyboard and mouse and my i key is broken. Instead of purchasing a new keyboard I was hoping to get a replacement i key...
  4. Xbox Game Pass for PC 3 Months Trial - Microsoft Key - GLOBAL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass for PC 3 Months Trial - Microsoft Key - GLOBAL: I bought Xbox Game Pass for PC 3 Months Trial - Microsoft Key - GLOBAL (For PC) from a third party website and it is giving me this Check the instructions that came with your code. You might...
  5. Licence Key Microsoft Flight Simulator dir PC also usable Ford Xbox ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Licence Key Microsoft Flight Simulator dir PC also usable Ford Xbox ?: Hi everyone. I have recently bought the CD or DVD Version of the Microsoft Flight Simulator for PC. Now i want to buy an Xbox SX. Do i need to buy another License for the Xbox or can i use the...
  6. Hello ! I want to buy a Sea of Thieves key from Eneba and activate it on Microsoft store .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello ! I want to buy a Sea of Thieves key from Eneba and activate it on Microsoft store .: Hello ! I want to buy a Sea of Thieves key from Eneba and activate it on Microsoft store . The problem is that if I search Sea of Thieves on Microsoft store ( on my pc ) it won't show up. I am...
  7. i redeemed a key on microsoft for the xbox live for pc, but i do not have the game in my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i redeemed a key on microsoft for the xbox live for pc, but i do not have the game in my...: I bought a sea of thieves key and redeemed it on the microsoft website. it was a key for the xbox for pc and the xbox. i used it for pc, but the xbox launcher on pc isnt showing the game...
  8. How to retrieve my product key of Age of Empire DE bought on microsoft store.

in XBoX on Windows
    How to retrieve my product key of Age of Empire DE bought on microsoft store.: Hello Microsoft, I would like to know how to retrieve my product key of my game bought on microsoft store. I need it to play in multiplayer mode in Steam. Thank you....
  9. How to install a Microsoft game key that has been redeemed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to install a Microsoft game key that has been redeemed.: Hello, I got this game key as a gift. It may be on a family member microsoft account. But, I can not install the game due to key has already been redeemed to another account. Any help would be...
  10. Product identity key for Microsoft 365

in XBoX on Consoles
    Product identity key for Microsoft 365: I purchased a new computer and in the same order I purchased Microsoft 365. A product identity key was sent to me by email. I accidently erased the email with out saving the key. now I cannot use...