Microsoft Jigsaw on Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw on Windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Yesterday I chatted with a Microsoft tech about a problem I was having with Jigsaw on windows 10 freezing up, He un-installed and then re-installed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DamperPants488, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Microsoft Jigsaw on Windows 10

Yesterday I chatted with a Microsoft tech about a problem I was having with Jigsaw on windows 10 freezing up, He un-installed and then re-installed the game. It worked properly right after he did it. He signed off, advising me that I could ask questions
    here. Then the second time I attempted to play, the same problem occurred again. It happened again just now, and apparently has to do with enlarging the board and the pieces which are particularly small for yesterday's Lpck Breaker Daily Challenge (September
    9). Please tell me what to do. Any suggestions are more than welcome.

:)

DamperPants488, Sep 10, 2018
  2. Jigsaw crashes

Greetings RepaidLizard334,

We're predominantly focused on the Xbox app for Windows 10 in this forum Microsoft Jigsaw on Windows 10 :) . If you're looking for support for Microsoft Jigsaw you'll find more information at the link below:

support.xbox.com/.../microsoft-jigsaw-info

Thanks!

~Hammer

BroHammersley, Sep 10, 2018
  3. Problems with Microsoft games on Windows 10

Is anyone else having problems with xbox Microsoft games (Solitaire, Mahjong, Jigsaw) loading in Windows 10?

BimodalOrphan88, Sep 10, 2018
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

OK Fowl, Sep 11, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: