Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer.

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; case #'s 1501587403 and 1502196989. Lost purchased jigsaw puzzles. Stats show puzzles played = 672, puzzles completed = 536, collections completed =3.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PhyllisMckaig, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer.

case #'s 1501587403 and 1502196989. Lost purchased jigsaw puzzles. Stats show puzzles played = 672, puzzles completed = 536, collections completed =3. Spoke with different technicians on May 22, 26, 27 and 31. First technician said, he could not
    find a way to retrieve previously purchased puzzles. On May 26, I selected from "See all Collections" a collection previously purchased "Tour of Africa". My options were to buy with coins, cash or "no thanks". There was no option to just download. I
    decided to repurchase with 6800 coins. When I opened "Tour of Africa", all puzzles had already been completed. There seems to be a dis-connect with what I purchased over the previous years and now. Looking for developer for Jigsaw. had a similar problem
    a year or two ago and he was able to bring all purchased collections back into the "See all Collections" where I could download into "downloadable collections.

:)

PhyllisMckaig, Jun 1, 2020
  2. Cort Odekirk Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer.

I have the same issue, all the collections I purchased now say I have to rebuy them
  3. PhyllisMckaig Win User

That's exactly what happen, can't find anyone who knows how to fix. When I was told by one tech that the data could not be regenerated, I went in and chose a puzzle collection I knew I had purchased, and just as you said the system showed I had already
    played the puzzles.
  4. GeneKane Win User

I have the same issue, all the collections I purchased now say I have to rebuy them
    Don't do it, if you re-buy a puzzle, when you open it, it will show that you already completed it. It seems the system retained that info.
  5. PhyllisMckaig Win User

Windows 10 Home Version 1909 OS Build 18363.836

Microsoft Jigsaw Vers. 2.0.5110.0
  6. MorseyBaby Win User

Which software version are you on? I understand there's been a new version update pushed out to bring a new Windows 10 version
Thema:

1. Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw lost

2. lost paid game, Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Frenzy - how to get back????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost paid game, Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Frenzy - how to get back????: How to retrieve a puzzle frenzy game? 782d67b0-aacb-4036-bbaf-dac66d002736
  3. Microsoft updates & I lost the jigsaw puzzles again. Now what?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft updates & I lost the jigsaw puzzles again. Now what?: The os updated, now the jigsaw puzzles disappeared again! Sign out/in did not work. Now what do I do? Same problem as last month, when someone had to do who knows what to fix it. What do I try...
  4. I lost all of my Xbox Live purchased puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw on my Surface Pro 6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost all of my Xbox Live purchased puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw on my Surface Pro 6: I lost all of my Xbox Live purchased puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw on my Surface Pro 6. This has happened before but now it seems I can't get them back. I solve some and already purchased a bunch...
  5. Lost collections purchased/completed on Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost collections purchased/completed on Microsoft Jigsaw: WHY CAN'T SOMEBODY ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTIONS. There are heaps of people who've lost jigsaws immediately following the recent update. WHY ISN'T MICROSOFT DEALING WITH THIS? I've purchased the app...
  6. Lost my Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost my Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles: Lost all my Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles on PC Windows 10 that I have been working for over several years. What is up? Microsoft discussion said this is an XBox issue. I have no Xbox but have...
  7. Lost all collections in Microsoft Jigsaw!

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost all collections in Microsoft Jigsaw!: After updating to the new version of Microsoft Jigsaw (May 21, 2020; 2.0.5110.0) I have lost all bought collections! f3603011-7dae-47bf-9f33-ceb297f9a5d6
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw Premium - Unable to log into Xbox, so lost progress

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw Premium - Unable to log into Xbox, so lost progress: I get the following error, every time I open Jigsaw oon Windows 10: [img] [img] I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but have the same problem 99a139d4-0144-44dc-8dd5-37e474599138
  9. microsoft jigsaw - lost all my solved puzzles and point

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw - lost all my solved puzzles and point: Dear Team, I had solved quite many puzzles already and had bought some new one and had appr. 15.000 points. and today I started the game and continued a open puzzle and after finishing it I...
  10. i have lost my entire xbox live microsoft jigsaw clollection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have lost my entire xbox live microsoft jigsaw clollection: I have lost all my Microsoft jigsaw collection although my gold points are displayed c1ced5ef-5859-42dc-9d00-44de8be0dad1