Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Jigsaw achievements for Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles won't pop even though I completed the achievements. Jam King - I have completed both... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Loveharley81, Oct 22, 2023.

1. Loveharley81
    Loveharley81 Guest

Microsoft Jigsaw achievements for Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles won't pop even though I completed the achievements.

Jam King - I have completed both packs (42 out of 42) but the tracker says I have only completed 14 out of 42.

Hungry for Puzzles - I have unlocked all the puzzles in the Food Collection, but the tracker says I have 21 out of 22.

This is so frustrating! I have completed these achievements, but they are not registering. Can anybody help me, please?

:)

Loveharley81, Oct 22, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft Jigsaw achievements. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

In this case, I would highly suggest you reach out directly to Microsoft Casual Games Support as they have the right tools and resources to investigate your issue properly on their end and fix your achievements. Please submit your ticket through the link below:

https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. TannerSpark7987 Win User

How to get new Jigsaw Jam collections on Microsoft Jigsaw game?

I see this was never answered but I have the same question. How do you get extra Jigsaw Jam puzzles for Microsoft Jigsaw?

Thank you.
  4. ottevangers Win User

Jigsaw still down

I have the same for weeks now, and not only no new jigsaw puzzles but also the daily challenges are corrupted: the jigsaw-jam does not load but only spins. Could Microsoft do some repairs?
  5. Charlie_B Win User

Lost game progress

I have Microsoft Jigsaw installed on both my desktop and laptop computer. On the laptop, it shows that I haven't completed all the Jigsaw Jam puzzles. On the desktop, they show as being completed. The gold score is the same on both computers.

What can I do to get the game back in sync on both computers?
  6. EyesDelight Win User

Jigsaw Collections missing

I purchased 4 packs and none of them show up in downloadable collections. They just disappeared.

The other issue I'm having is that the 3rd puzzle in one of my Jigsaw Jam collection hangs. It just sits there and refuses to load. I've completed the other two, each with 3 stars, but the third won't load. It said that it was unlocked. I tried restarting
    my computer, etc. I guess I may have to try deleting Jigsaw Jam and hoping it will give back everything I've achieved. This all started after the latest Windows 10 download.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw Jam

2. How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.: I have been playing Microsoft jigsaw for few years. I recently noticed that when I log in to my xbox account, my downloaded puzzles and progress data played in logged off mode are lost....
  3. Why am I not receiving the correct amount of Gold Bars in Microsoft Jigsaw?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not receiving the correct amount of Gold Bars in Microsoft Jigsaw?: When I finish a puzzle in Microsoft Jigsaw, I am only awarded 1/2 of the Gold Bars after solving a puzzle. I only play Classic Jigsaw, so I don't know if this is a problem with the other Jigsaw...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw crashes after almost loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw crashes after almost loading: The app crashes (just shuts down without any error message) after about 30 seconds. I can get as far as selecting Classic Jigsaw, selecting my partly completed puzzle and either seeing the...
  5. Resetting a specific puzzle with a glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw, without losing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resetting a specific puzzle with a glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw, without losing...: I've asked this a couple of times and each time it's like a bot is answering. If you're going to offer advice, please read this properly and actually answer what I'm asking about - rather than...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw -- mute option does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw -- mute option does not work: I've been trying to find an answer to this for years. I always have Microsoft Jigsaw's music and sound effects turned off. And the game sound is also muted in my computer's volume settings....
  7. I don't think Microsoft should charge for Microsoft Jigsaw until they fixed the many bugs...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't think Microsoft should charge for Microsoft Jigsaw until they fixed the many bugs...: How do you guys have the nerve to charge for a subscription to Microsoft Jigsaw when there are so many bugs in the app. When I first signed up, the app worked fine but is getting worse and worse....
  8. How to get new jigsaw jam collections on Microsoft Jigsaw game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get new jigsaw jam collections on Microsoft Jigsaw game?: I have completed the first 4 collections in Jigsaw Jam. How or can I get new collections? f04daf3e-0eb0-440f-9d05-44ba113e7646
  9. How to get new Jigsaw Jam collections on Microsoft Jigsaw game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get new Jigsaw Jam collections on Microsoft Jigsaw game?: I have the Microsoft Jigsaw game downloaded on my Windows 10 PC. There are only 4 Jigsaw Jam Collections available. I have played them all. Under "Downloadable Collections" I only see regular...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw Jam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Jam: Just wondering if there are new Microsoft Jigsaw Jam puzzles. I just keep getting regular puzzles but not the Jigsaw Jam. Thanks for your help? 53d0a94f-046f-4d18-8272-3e2594922012