Microsoft Jigsaw issues

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw issues in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just paid for another year of Microsoft Jigsaw Premium, which I enjoy very much. I paid through PayPal, which worked flawlessly. But then Jigsaw... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SpringNutria536, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Microsoft Jigsaw issues

I just paid for another year of Microsoft Jigsaw Premium, which I enjoy very much. I paid through PayPal, which worked flawlessly. But then Jigsaw insists that I MUST enter my personal address. Not that I like that much, but I tried anyway, just to find
    that it refuses to accept my Canadian address. Very disappointing and extremely annoying. Please solve or, if not possible, please refund my payment.

Thank you!

:)

SpringNutria536, Sep 1, 2018
  2. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest
    jigsaw

Hello JMCLS,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Microsoft Jigsaw is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    will be able to assist with any known issues with Jigsaw. Be sure to let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Sep 1, 2018
  3. Game not loading

Having the same issue with mine -- had to stop in the middle of a classic jigsaw and shut down the computer -- when I reopened 8 hours later, Jigsaw will not load. Same issue that you stated.

All other Microsoft games work -- just Jigsaw that is hung up

TrickishMoon27, Sep 1, 2018
  4. XBF Aaron G
    XBF Aaron G Guest

Microsoft Jigsaw issues

SpringNutria536,

Hey bud. You might want to
    Contact us
    so we can troubleshoot your billing info you might have to alter your region to match the payment instrument. Whenever you have time give us a try! Here is a FAQ site with some troubleshooting

Microsoft games FAQ

XBF Aaron G, Sep 21, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Microsoft Jigsaw issues