Microsoft Jigsaw is still "Broken and Disfunctional" after EIGHT MONTHS of getting NO Where .

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw is still "Broken and Disfunctional" after EIGHT MONTHS of getting NO Where . in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is anyone working on getting a FIX out for the Download Problem I have had since Nov-16 win-10 Update killed the program??? I and many other loyal... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HR-HANEY, Jul 11, 2017.

1. HR-HANEY
    HR-HANEY Guest

Microsoft Jigsaw is still "Broken and Disfunctional" after EIGHT MONTHS of getting NO Where .

Is anyone working on getting a FIX out for the Download Problem I have had since Nov-16 win-10 Update killed the program???

I and many other loyal players suspect not. How about a class action to get a refund for all that has logged their problem with this game app with no intelligent response from MS Games...

:)

HR-HANEY, Jul 11, 2017
  2. HR-HANEY
    HR-HANEY Guest
    JIGSAW Broken and disfunctional

Suggest you take this app off line until after you have contracted a qualified Software Engineer to diagnose this game app and correct the terrible coding that is causing all of your game players (Mostly paying customers) a lot of headaches... And once that
    is done - Send out a msg to all Game players that your app is corrected and back online. Should consider reimbursing your paying customers for the time they have lost due to not being able to access the app due to its problems..........

HR-HANEY, Jul 11, 2017
  3. LgBirt
    LgBirt Guest
    Microsoft Jigsaw not loading

Is the paid 'Premium' Microsoft Jigsaw BROKEN? it no longer loads, not even getting the spinning dot circle!

LgBirt, Jul 11, 2017
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw is still "Broken and Disfunctional" after EIGHT MONTHS of getting NO Where .

Hey there Ulmergirl,

What issues are you having with the game exactly and what troubleshooting steps have you tried? Have you been able to take a look at the Microsoft Jigsaw support page HERE to
    see if any of the troubleshooting helps? Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this.

Let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Jul 12, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: