Microsoft Jigsaw casual game

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw casual game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft casual jigsaw game wasn't fully loading. Upon talking to a technician he suggested I reinstall the game. I asked him if by doing so I'd loose... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AudreyWellner, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Microsoft Jigsaw casual game

Microsoft casual jigsaw game wasn't fully loading. Upon talking to a technician he suggested I reinstall the game. I asked him if by doing so I'd loose all my gold bar reward points and he said he didn't think so because they were in my cloud account. Now
    by reinstalling I've lost over 643790 gold bar reward points. Cloud name: OneCafe86978812. How do I get these points back and resync with the cloud? I see by others posting that the problems with MS Jigsaw are numerous. I'd appreciate your help and attention.
    Since reloading I haven't tried to play the game and not sure if it will work properly as before. It's taken 2 whole days of researching before I found this place to respond. These problems should be clearly indicated. We are not getting paid to do your work.
    A game or app should be thoroughly researched and played before it is released or a notice should be sent out immediately for problems with the app or game from your end so we don't waste all this time thinking it's something we did wrong.

Audrey Wellner

Request Id: 29d53a98-388b-4994-a9b6-e0dc89451700

Correlation Id: fa398092-51af-40c6-8378-84e3834a15c3

Timestamp: 2020-09-02T23:00:24Z

Message: AADSTS50196: The server terminated an operation because it encountered a client request loop. Please contact your app vendor.

:)

AudreyWellner, Sep 3, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Microsoft Jigsaw casual game