Microsoft Java Edition for PC now getting Error Message "Microsoft Sign-In Error" - This...

Discus and support Microsoft Java Edition for PC now getting Error Message "Microsoft Sign-In Error" - This... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Son has been playing for 1 1/2 years, out of the blue our login won't work. Launching through Lunar Client, but get this Error Message when Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jens123MK, Sep 30, 2023.

1. jens123MK
    jens123MK Guest

Microsoft Java Edition for PC now getting Error Message "Microsoft Sign-In Error" - This...

Son has been playing for 1 1/2 years, out of the blue our login won't work. Launching through Lunar Client, but get this Error Message when Minecraft opens. Really don't want him to lose access to everything he has built!

- Tried updating password

- Tried customer service call with Microsoft and Xbox. Tried restoring account, which might still work but seems like it just cued us to change password again.

- Tried turning everything off, logging out of everything

- Tried a login fix recommended on Lunar Client page.

No luck with anything so far. Any ideas?

Thanks

:)

jens123MK, Sep 30, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Do I need to buy Windows Game Pass to play Minecraft java edition on my laptop??

Oh no, If you have bought Minecraft before, you’re now getting the other edition for free. Follow these steps to redeem it:

Click here to go to the Microsoft Store listing for Minecraft: Java & Bedrock for PC(The one I listed above).

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/minecraft-java...

Sign-in to the Microsoft Store with your Microsoft account. Please note: If you still only have a Mojang account and have not yet migrated to a Microsoft account, you will have to migrate to a Microsoft account before you can redeem your new game.

Once you’re signed in, instead of a “Buy” button you should see a button that says “Get.” Click this button – and now you own both editions!
  3. Rostom L Win User

i cannot use the Minecraft after it was migrated to Microsoft

Hi there!

What device/platform are you using to play Minecraft? Is it a Bedrock edition or Java edition?

What error message or error code did you get there?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

If I have Minecraft on PlayStation, can I get Java Edition on PC?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Eternal

The short answer is nope, due to the offer required that you have PC Bedrock edition, any other Bedrock edition was not eligible for this offer

Here's the official announcement about this:

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/java---...

If you want Java edition, right now there's a bundle for $30, this includes both Java and Bedrock edition on PC, so you're going to get both games for the same price:

https://www.minecraft.net/store/minecraft-java-...

Hope everything's more clear now, but if you have further questions feel free to ask

Greetings from another Microsoft user
  5. osaid idk Win User

i cannot use the Minecraft after it was migrated to Microsoft

Java , also no error message , just buy minecraft java , also i talked with microsoft support , and they proved that the problem is from Xbox
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Where can i claim my free Java when i have bedrock?

Hi Taren. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. According to Minecraft Support, you can follow these steps to claim Java edition: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/articles/6657208607501

Go to the Microsoft Store listing for Minecraft: Java & Bedrock for PC: https://aka.ms/JavaBedrockEdition

Sign-in to the Microsoft Store with your Microsoft account.

Once you’re signed in, instead of a “Buy” button you should see a button that says “Get.” Click this button – and now you own both editions!
Thema:

1. Microsoft Java Edition for PC now getting Error Message "Microsoft Sign-In Error" - This... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Java Edition

2. Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft: Please explain. Why was my account closed? No reason was given. How do I get my license to minecraft reactivated? 9fe36f72-bda4-4a86-b57a-e9503df6daed
  3. Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?: I've been playing Minecraft with my kids for 15 years and our youngest is starting to get into it now too. So, I created a Microsoft account for her (cause that's mandatory now) and bought her...
  4. I bought the bedrock and java edition in microsoft but it wont let me download the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the bedrock and java edition in microsoft but it wont let me download the...: I bought the bedrock and java edition in microsoft but it wont let me download the minecraft windows and just says error and in the store it says retry It wont let me download minecraft windows in...
  5. Microsoft account no longer owns minecraft java edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account no longer owns minecraft java edition: I bought minecraft a long time ago and migrated my account on June 30th 2022, but when I tried to log back into my minecraft account through microsoft, it forced me to create a new xbox gamer tag...
  6. I have bedrock edition, but why is Microsoft asking me to buy java and bedrock despite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bedrock edition, but why is Microsoft asking me to buy java and bedrock despite...: I bought Bedrock years ago, and decided to play it on pc, and everything works fine, i can even play dungeons and legends. However when i wanted to play java (because i like java more) i'm being...
  7. Recovery of Minecraft account from deleted microsoft account with prepaid pin for Java edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovery of Minecraft account from deleted microsoft account with prepaid pin for Java edition: Hello. My Microsoft account got deleted by unknown means but is it possible to recover my minecraft account if i provide my transaction id (prepaid pin number)? When i try to log in, it says that...
  8. my minecraft java edition account was stolen and my microsoft account was deleted by a hacker

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft java edition account was stolen and my microsoft account was deleted by a hacker: Hello, my minecraft java edition account that I transferred to microsoft was stolen, my microsoft account was deleted and I want to restore my account, What should I do?...
  9. My son received a Microsoft Minecraft Java Edition gift card for his birthday but when we...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son received a Microsoft Minecraft Java Edition gift card for his birthday but when we...: My son received a Microsoft Minecraft Java Edition gift card for his birthday but when we tried to redeem it we were told the code had already been used? What recourse do we have?...
  10. I have Minecraft Java edition purchased in my Microsoft account and the account is deleted...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have Minecraft Java edition purchased in my Microsoft account and the account is deleted...: I have Minecraft Java edition purchased in my Microsoft account and the account is deleted and is it possible to get same Minecraft in other new account and I also have transaction Id of purchase...