Microsoft is trying to rob me?

Discus and support Microsoft is trying to rob me? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey,I've owned cold war just about since drop. Suddenly it says I don't own it and it's trying to make me repurchase. I've followed the instructions on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnLowe7, Jul 20, 2021.

1. JohnLowe7
    JohnLowe7 Guest

Hey,I've owned cold war just about since drop. Suddenly it says I don't own it and it's trying to make me repurchase. I've followed the instructions on several posts but none of it works. Microsoft says I don't own it now,but I have billing from my credit card to say otherwise. I even tried repurchasing it and it just says "oops" with one button that says continue. Extremely upset and if I have to repay my lawyer is going to have a long talk with these idiots

:)

JohnLowe7, Jul 20, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

You have to install it from the ready to install NOT ms store

Because it does NOT cover variances like extra dlc etc that are added after this I'd why your download history or ready to install list is the goto
  3. Robbed man Win User

Microsoft robbed me

Hey, I'm not going to sue or anything because of the EA subscription, but I lost money, and more importantly, a lot of nerves. Never mind, let’s let go of Ea Play, I hope that they will at least return the money for the ultimate, because they themselves wrote that they RETURNED the money, although they don’t have any, but I’ll wait. I hope that as you said within 3 and 5 business days... But if they still don’t return the money, I simply have no words, I don’t know what to do.

And yes, Microsoft has fallen forever in my eyes, this “small” company doesn’t even have proper technical support, they can’t hire damn people? Okay, this is a really cool IT company, why don’t they develop a NORMAL damn bot? Damn shame not the company
  4. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft robbed me

And where is the logic of this? I had a 12 month subscription to E Play, okay, it was converted to Ultimate and became 5 months. But now think about it and find the logical chain, there were 12 months of EA and 1 month of Ultimate, they will return to me (I hope, because I have lost faith in Microsoft) the funds for only 1 month of Ultimate, where are the funds for the annual subscription of EA or where is it itself?
    When you added the Ultimate, it did warn you of this and did state that once the conversion took place it cannot be reverted. Since your EA was cancelled when you converted it to Ultimate, you were only able to refund the Ultimate. If you had wanted to refund the EA, you would have had to do so before converting it to Ultimate.

You can request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Robbed man Win User

Microsoft robbed me

And where is the logic of this? I had a 12 month subscription to E Play, okay, it was converted to Ultimate and became 5 months. But now think about it and find the logical chain, there were 12 months of EA and 1 month of Ultimate, they will return to me (I hope, because I have lost faith in Microsoft) the funds for only 1 month of Ultimate, where are the funds for the annual subscription of EA or where is it itself?

And apart from all this, where the hell is Microsoft's normal support? This is a very big company and it has such shameful support, you can’t even get in touch with a real person, okay, if bots and so on could solve problems, but they can’t do that
  6. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft robbed me

When you added the Ultimate and it converted your EA Play, the EA Play would have been cancelled at that time in order to do the conversion (which you agreed to when completing that transaction). So by cancelling Game Pass Ultimate, you cancelled everything.

As far as the refund, it can typically take at least 3 to 5 business days to receive a refund after it has been approved, but can take longer depending on the bank.
Thema:

1. Microsoft is trying to rob me? - Similar Threads - Microsoft trying rob

2. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  3. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  4. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  5. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  6. Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...: Hi, Microsoft community, awhile back I had to delete my Xbox app to fix one of my games from stuttering. It has been a couple of months, and I want to re-download the Xbox app to buy Game Pass and...
  7. My E drive is not showing up when I try download something onto it in microsoft store and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My E drive is not showing up when I try download something onto it in microsoft store and...: I recently reset my pc because I was having trouble with permissions and when I went to download a game from the xbox app my hard drive I download my games onto (My E drive) wasnt there I then...
  8. Locked out Microsoft after someone trying to hack email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out Microsoft after someone trying to hack email: one of my family members has there email blocked after someone try to log on to his email from a different country he trying to recover it but getting no where this the email he had for many years...
  9. Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban: Why the hell am I banned from quick chatting in a game I can’t even quick chat to any of my team8’s how are they able to control that much when I try to quick chat “nice shot” i get that stupid...
  10. Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft: Hello, I have been trying to sign in to my microsoft account to link it to my minecraft on ps5. I go to the website it tells me to go to when you press sign in on minecraft...