Microsoft is aware that Killer Instinct the Xbox One still need to improve?

Discus and support Microsoft is aware that Killer Instinct the Xbox One still need to improve? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; RedEye Expr3ss, what exactly do you base your opionion that this game should be 100% free on? As for the OP, I think the story mode could be a little... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr X 2pi, Apr 10, 2014.

  1. Microsoft is aware that Killer Instinct the Xbox One still need to improve?


    RedEye Expr3ss, what exactly do you base your opionion that this game should be 100% free on?

    As for the OP, I think the story mode could be a little better. The opening/ending cinematics and accompanying text are a little... dry. But I really don't think that's a deal breaker for a fighting game, especially such a cheap one that offers such tight,
    precise gameplay.

    I would much rather they fixed some of the game balance (Fulgore is OP in my opinion, and I say this as a Fulgore fan) beforee adding more cinematics.
     
    DarkVictory23, Aug 4, 2014
    #31
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    @Lei I dont understand what you are saying. The retail version being released features all characters that have been released for season 1. Season 2 isnt a DLC pack its a new game entirely, so another retail version would probably be available next year
    featuring the Season 2 characters.
     
    x24hrs2livex, Aug 4, 2014
    #32
  3. 24, you better be wrong about that - I'm not looking to pay for a whole other game at full price. I already paid my $40...
     
    Galactic Geek, Aug 5, 2014
    #33
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

    Microsoft is aware that Killer Instinct the Xbox One still need to improve?

    Uhh wrong about what? If you bought the Ultra Edition you get 6 characters at launch with 2 added later, and the Arcade game. Along with some costumes. It says nothing about season 2 characters being included.
     
    x24hrs2livex, Aug 5, 2014
    #34
  5. I know that, but it's going to be the same game, not a whole new one that's completely separate - it'll likely be add-on DLC just like season 1 was; I'll be able to buy all of the characters in a pack (pre-order) or individually as they release.
     
    Galactic Geek, Aug 5, 2014
    #35
  6. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    I agree GG, I really enjoy KI, and I downloaded the Ultra Combo pack, and I hope this will be the case with Season 2. I do not want to have to purchase a different game completely. Season 2 should just be DLC like the Ultra Combo Pack was.
     
    NxtDoc1851, Aug 5, 2014
    #36
  7. Hello "x24hrs2livex" Microsoft is aware that Killer Instinct the Xbox One still need to improve? :)

    What I'm simply trying to say is that I want to purchase the latest version of Killer Instinct because (unless I'm misunderstanding this, then I sincerely apologize and please clear it up for me) the characters from Season 1 will be reappearing in Season
    2 with the new characters.

    Now, lets just say for examples sake that there is a total of 4 Seasons of the Killer Instinct game and every character released will once again reappear in the Season 4 retail disc version along side with the new characters from Season 4.

    The retail disc version of Season 4 is what I want to buy, not the previous 3 seasons Microsoft is aware that Killer Instinct the Xbox One still need to improve? :)

    I ceratainly hope that this clears up what I was trying to say in my previous post Microsoft is aware that Killer Instinct the Xbox One still need to improve? :)

    Have a nice day or afternoon or night Microsoft is aware that Killer Instinct the Xbox One still need to improve? :)
     
    Lei Fang DOAX3, Oct 31, 2018
    #37
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

    Microsoft is aware that Killer Instinct the Xbox One still need to improve?

    For the record Lei Fang, Capcom this is not. ;)
  9. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

    Microsoft is aware that Killer Instinct the Xbox One still need to improve?

    Hello "x24hrs2livex" :)

    I am aware of the retail disc version that is coming out.

    But more specifically, I am refering to the event when there is no more new characters that are going to be released and they're all available on the retail disc version already :)

    Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  10. BongKaos Win User

    Microsoft is aware that Killer Instinct the Xbox One still need to improve?

    Then again, this topic is around 4 months old.... :)
  11. NxtAce190 Win User

    Microsoft is aware that Killer Instinct the Xbox One still need to improve?

    Killer instinct I feel, is fine the way it is. I have gotten endless enjoyment and nothing but fun out of it.
  12. TheBlack12elve Win User

    Microsoft is aware that Killer Instinct the Xbox One still need to improve?

    And if you bought the game before it was complete, still your fault.

    /end
Thema:

Microsoft is aware that Killer Instinct the Xbox One still need to improve?

Loading...
  1. Microsoft is aware that Killer Instinct the Xbox One still need to improve? - Similar Threads - Microsoft aware Killer

  2. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  3. Xbox browser microsoft esge issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my...
  4. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  5. The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...

    in XboX Insiders
    The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators....
  6. Microsoft Store (international gifts)

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store (international gifts): They should improve and simplify the GIFT system. Paying for a game as a gift for a friend should be straightforward and without major complications. However, despite indicating the friend to be...
  7. PSA - Is Xbox aware they are deleting customers entire local storage? Microsoft's team...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    PSA - Is Xbox aware they are deleting customers entire local storage? Microsoft's team...: I am not sure that Xbox is aware of this issue, but it seems quite serious for thousands of users & Xbox/Microsoft seems to be massively misleading or miscommunicating to consumers about thier...
  8. why can youtube cast to my xbox without my permission and microsoft is aware of the problem

    in XBoX on Windows
    why can youtube cast to my xbox without my permission and microsoft is aware of the problem: Sounds like youtube can stream to my xbox and many others around the world and so my question is why hasnt xbox fixed this problem its invasion of ones privacy to an extent im really surprised...
  9. Is Microsoft aware of the insane Aiming down sight Xbox bug on the series X/S?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft aware of the insane Aiming down sight Xbox bug on the series X/S?: Hello! Today I encountered a critical gamebreaking bug on the Xbox series X when I start to play Sea of Thieves. I logged in and tried to aim down sights with my sniper rifle and shoot but it...
  10. How to make Microsoft/ Xbox aware of a broken game, that they most likely would not want to...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to make Microsoft/ Xbox aware of a broken game, that they most likely would not want to...: I am playing on the Xbox One S. The game is 'DPS Idle'. It is a free to play idle game. I have played the game and found a bug that breaks the game resulting in significant repeat loss of...