Microsoft is aware that Killer Instinct the Xbox One still need to improve?

Discus and support Microsoft is aware that Killer Instinct the Xbox One still need to improve? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just give us No Mercies and im a happy camper. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr X 2pi, Apr 10, 2014.

  1. DeathSilo1
    DeathSilo1 Guest

    Microsoft is aware that Killer Instinct the Xbox One still need to improve?


    Just give us No Mercies and im a happy camper.
     
    DeathSilo1, Aug 2, 2014
    #16
  2. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Start selling season 1 characters for cheap or on sale individually. I don't want to buy them all because I have no interest in Orchid.

    Also it would be cool if KI 2 released with season 2.
     
    brandiesel1, Aug 2, 2014
    #17
  3. They've already had some sales for certain KI characters, bran, and at only $1 a piece. Microsoft is aware that Killer Instinct the Xbox One still need to improve? ;)
     
    Galactic Geek, Aug 3, 2014
    #18
  4. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

    Microsoft is aware that Killer Instinct the Xbox One still need to improve?

    ^^ I saw and bought Saberwolf when he was a dollar. Did I miss others at that sale price?
     
    brandiesel1, Aug 3, 2014
    #19
  5. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    I really enjoy Killer Instinct. And have no issues with any part of it. I feel fulfilled and really look forward to Season two. And I agree brandesiel, that would be cool to get KI 2 with season two.. here is to wishful thinking.
     
    NxtDoc1851, Aug 3, 2014
    #20
  6. NxtAce190
    NxtAce190 Guest
    Killer instinct I feel, is fine the way it is. I have gotten endless enjoyment and nothing but fun out of it.
     
    NxtAce190, Aug 3, 2014
    #21
  7. Not me; I find it to be an exercise in patience and anger management. I'm a seasoned fighting game enthusiast and I can't seem to ever get past rank 5 in this game (out of 40). I've learned about all of the game's mechanics and yet ranked matches always
    set me up against someone who's 20+ ranks higher than me when I have a chance to rank up and does the same when I rank down. The disparity or skill gap this creates is a virtual canyon as it sets all but the best up to lose (even the ranking meter in between
    matches seems to throw random numbers at me every single match). Add to the top of that major issues with the jail system, an infuriatingly defensive arcade mode at even lower difficulties, lobby matches that consistently disconnect for seemingly no reason
    at all, and matches with friends where I win, but the stats say that the loser won and vice-versa - and you've got 1 VERY flawed game! The mechanics and characters overall are great, but they really need to fix things on the back end, and I for 1, hope that
    Iron Galaxy can live up to its name and iron things out with season 2.
     
    Galactic Geek, Aug 3, 2014
    #22
  8. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest

    Microsoft is aware that Killer Instinct the Xbox One still need to improve?

    Oh GG now I agree with the online fighting. That can be brutal. I too haven't been above 5. But the games core is great. I never judge a game by it MP.
     
    NxtDoc1851, Aug 4, 2014
    #23
  9. Hello everyone Microsoft is aware that Killer Instinct the Xbox One still need to improve? :)

    I'm going to wait until all of the characters have been released and then placed on a retail disc version before purchasing this game Microsoft is aware that Killer Instinct the Xbox One still need to improve? :)

    Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone Microsoft is aware that Killer Instinct the Xbox One still need to improve? :)
     
    Lei Fang DOAX3, Aug 4, 2014
    #24
  10. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    I know that happens often Lei Fang, but do you think Killer Instinct will do that? It would be cool for sure
     
    NxtDoc1851, Aug 4, 2014
    #25
  11. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    x24hrs2livex, Aug 4, 2014
    #26
  12. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest
    Then again, this topic is around 4 months old.... Microsoft is aware that Killer Instinct the Xbox One still need to improve? :)
     
    BongKaos, Aug 4, 2014
    #27
  13. Microsoft is aware that Killer Instinct the Xbox One still need to improve?

    Hello "x24hrs2livex" Microsoft is aware that Killer Instinct the Xbox One still need to improve? :)

    I am aware of the retail disc version that is coming out.

    But more specifically, I am refering to the event when there is no more new characters that are going to be released and they're all available on the retail disc version already Microsoft is aware that Killer Instinct the Xbox One still need to improve? :)

    Have a nice day or afternoon or night Microsoft is aware that Killer Instinct the Xbox One still need to improve? :)
     
    Lei Fang DOAX3, Aug 4, 2014
    #28
  14. Hello everyone Microsoft is aware that Killer Instinct the Xbox One still need to improve? :)

    A perfect example of this would be... Marvel vs Capcom 3...

    (1) Marvel vs Capcom 3

    (2) Marvel vs Capcom 3 DLC (Jill Valentine & Shuma Gorath)

    (3) Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (not including Jill Valentine & Shuma Gorath)

    Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone Microsoft is aware that Killer Instinct the Xbox One still need to improve? :)
     
    Lei Fang DOAX3, Aug 4, 2014
    #29
  15. For the record Lei Fang, Capcom this is not. Microsoft is aware that Killer Instinct the Xbox One still need to improve? ;)
     
    Galactic Geek, Aug 4, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Microsoft is aware that Killer Instinct the Xbox One still need to improve?

Loading...
  1. Microsoft is aware that Killer Instinct the Xbox One still need to improve? - Similar Threads - Microsoft aware Killer

  2. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  3. Xbox browser microsoft esge issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my...
  4. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  5. The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...

    in XboX Insiders
    The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators....
  6. Microsoft Store (international gifts)

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store (international gifts): They should improve and simplify the GIFT system. Paying for a game as a gift for a friend should be straightforward and without major complications. However, despite indicating the friend to be...
  7. PSA - Is Xbox aware they are deleting customers entire local storage? Microsoft's team...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    PSA - Is Xbox aware they are deleting customers entire local storage? Microsoft's team...: I am not sure that Xbox is aware of this issue, but it seems quite serious for thousands of users & Xbox/Microsoft seems to be massively misleading or miscommunicating to consumers about thier...
  8. why can youtube cast to my xbox without my permission and microsoft is aware of the problem

    in XBoX on Windows
    why can youtube cast to my xbox without my permission and microsoft is aware of the problem: Sounds like youtube can stream to my xbox and many others around the world and so my question is why hasnt xbox fixed this problem its invasion of ones privacy to an extent im really surprised...
  9. Is Microsoft aware of the insane Aiming down sight Xbox bug on the series X/S?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft aware of the insane Aiming down sight Xbox bug on the series X/S?: Hello! Today I encountered a critical gamebreaking bug on the Xbox series X when I start to play Sea of Thieves. I logged in and tried to aim down sights with my sniper rifle and shoot but it...
  10. How to make Microsoft/ Xbox aware of a broken game, that they most likely would not want to...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to make Microsoft/ Xbox aware of a broken game, that they most likely would not want to...: I am playing on the Xbox One S. The game is 'DPS Idle'. It is a free to play idle game. I have played the game and found a bug that breaks the game resulting in significant repeat loss of...