@Microsoft i requested a refund on the 29/11/23 and it got accepted but as it was...

Discus and support @Microsoft i requested a refund on the 29/11/23 and it got accepted but as it was... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; why is this and im not happy as i didnt make any purchases 79961c3d-c611-4c2c-b20b-deea27cecbdb Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Hunter Stevens1, Dec 1, 2023.

1. @Microsoft i requested a refund on the 29/11/23 and it got accepted but as it was...

why is this and im not happy as i didnt make any purchases

:)

Hunter Stevens1, Dec 1, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

@Microsoft i requested a refund on the 29/11/23 and it got accepted but as it was transfered to my bank account it was tacken by Visa microsoft without anyone purchasing a thing.

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with the unauthorized charge. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

I just want to confirm, do you mean you were charged without anyone purchasing it, is that correct?

Also, did you request a refund via your bank or from the refund webform team?

If I may ask, may I know the name of the item that was purchased without your consent on your account? You can confirm this by signing on to account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > order history > select the date of range when you received the charge.

If you can't find the charge under your account, it means that the purchase has occurred on a different Microsoft account.

Check the accounts' Order History of your family members or friends who might have been using your Xbox console or Windows PC frequently at your home. It might be possible that your payment card is linked to their accounts.

It is not possible for Microsoft to charge you unless this is an automatic renewal charge from a subscription. If this is not a Microsoft subscription, the purchase likely came from a different account that is associated with your payment card.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. xN3gn4v Win User

Did i paid $59.99 for 12-months when i already had automatically paid for 1-month subscriptions already?

I got email and they denied my refund!!!!!!!!!!!

Im am so [Mod Removed – Profanity]. upset right now!!!!!!!

"Hello,

Thanks for contacting Xbox Support about your refund request.

We reviewed your request for order **********, ********** on Oct 29, 2018, Oct 21, 2018 and found it’s not eligible for a refund based on Microsoft Terms of Sale"
  4. XBF Meryem R Win User

How to return Minecraft?

Hello there!

If you have made the purchase from the Microsoft Store, you can request a refund for the digital game following the steps on this link Request an Xbox refund | Xbox Support.
  5. XBF Meryem R Win User

Refund for purchase made in a account

6. XBF Aicha T Win User

Minecoins

Hello There ! In order to request a refund you will need to follow the steps on this link Request an Xbox refund | Xbox Support. To request the refund successfully make sure that you sign in with the account that you made the purchase with..
Thema:

@Microsoft i requested a refund on the 29/11/23 and it got accepted but as it was...

1. @Microsoft i requested a refund on the 29/11/23 and it got accepted but as it was... - Similar Threads - @Microsoft requested refund

2. I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...: I got this email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated my refund request providing a reference number and everything. I compared the email that I received this morning to a previous...
  3. My minecraft refund request was approved and the money returned but then microsoft still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft refund request was approved and the money returned but then microsoft still...: My refund request for minecraft was approved and I have proof on my account. Microsoft refunded the amount but then still stole the money back out of my account right after. I want my refund....
  4. How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...: I recently requested ark ascended and I accidentally sent a request to refund it an never got a confirmation email for I can cancel the refund request b788e17e-6d9d-43fb-8aad-b22bf4b75e8b
  5. Request for a refund for an unauthorised transaction on Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request for a refund for an unauthorised transaction on Microsoft Store: Hello Microsoft, I had an unauthorised transaction on my Xbox console when purchasing a game with a gift card with my Microsoft account balance, but $14.95 was charged to my debit card on my...
  6. Can't install the game from Microsoft store and request refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install the game from Microsoft store and request refund: Hi, i purchased a Creaks game from Microsoft store. Then seemly I can't even install it.its appears nothing. And i decide to request a refund but sadly i can't see any link for request refund for...
  7. Cancel my refund request with Microsoft account balance?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel my refund request with Microsoft account balance?: I thought I bought the wrong game and requested for a refund. I was just wondering if I can cancel it or if my money will return to my Microsoft account balance as I don't use a bank...
  8. Microsoft WILL NOT accept my refund request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft WILL NOT accept my refund request: Yesterday my son purchased Robux of £199.99, within 15 minutes I had contacted paypal and microsoft to stop the payment, After sending a stop/refund request to Microsoft such was rejected. The...
  9. Microsoft Support keeps ignoring me on Mistake purchase refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Support keeps ignoring me on Mistake purchase refund request: I bought XBox and Fortnite for my 8 years old son. Once I asked for help from support and then he recommended buying game-pass costs 1$. He sent me a link to add Credit Card info on my son's...
  10. Refund request rejected by Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund request rejected by Microsoft: I found that my son bought items {130$} in Xbox game, so requested a refund. It was accepted. On the same day, I went to the Microsoft site and clicked 'Remove' on Credit Card information. I...