Microsoft, I feel let down after being loyal

Discus and support Microsoft, I feel let down after being loyal in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; been with Microsoft for 10 years plus & have brought friends & family to buy and play Microsoft products also. Currently on Xbox one. Notice on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Royst-[xboxvenue], Nov 10, 2017.

1. Microsoft, I feel let down after being loyal

been with Microsoft for 10 years plus & have brought friends & family to buy and play Microsoft products also.

Currently on Xbox one.

Notice on youtube people who have been given Xbox x’s who are half my age & have invested half (I dare say) by Microsoft to review?

Seems unfair , can some one point me in the right direction as to contact someone from Microsoft as I would like this explained to me by Microsoft.

With thanks

:)

Royst-[xboxvenue], Nov 10, 2017
  2. AramisKC
    AramisKC Guest
    My (horrible) Experience with Xbox Support

Yeah I feel you man, Xbox and Microsoft has REALLY REALLY let the loyal customers down! I am going to pick up a PS4 and trade in my Xbox One! Seems my time as an Xbox Gamer has come to an end!

AramisKC, Nov 10, 2017
  3. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    feel let down

Ok so i have been a xbox gamer since the old xbox (changed email and gamertag on 360) i have been on this account for 8 years now and when i heard about the "birthday email" i thought oh cool can not wait, i got a email about LIMBO and about the change in
    ToC for the preview beta yet it is now 24th and i still havent had no email i spent close to £900 on day one for my xbox one and all launch games i feel betrayed tbh

N7 Gh0stz, Nov 10, 2017
  4. Microsoft, I feel let down after being loyal

Royst,

I'm sorry you feel slighted. Other than the random giveaways announced on twitter and mixer, I am unaware of Microsoft giving away free Xbox consoles to anyone. Anyone who entered for the chance to win a console through one of the giveaways had an equal
    chance at winning. I too have been with Xbox for a long time and yet didn't win one of the giveaways, either. It's luck of the draw in those cases and not based on tenure.

Hit Upvote if this helps!

Darkhawk Ninja, Dec 15, 2017
  5. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

Royst,

I'm sorry you feel slighted. Other than the random giveaways announced on twitter and mixer, I am unaware of Microsoft giving away free Xbox consoles to anyone. Anyone who entered for the chance to win a console through one of the giveaways had an equal
    chance at winning. I too have been with Xbox for a long time and yet didn't win one of the giveaways, either. It's luck of the draw in those cases and not based on tenure.

Hit Upvote if this helps!
  6. MichaelVersak Win User

no more kinect adapters

It's being reported that the adapter will no longer be produced. I'm really disappointed with Microsoft over this and feel like they're really letting down their customers. I was hoping to get one after upgrading to the Xbox One X but they were sold out.
    I've been a loyal customer since the OG Xbox and now I have become disenfranchised over these practices.
  7. AramisKC Win User

My (horrible) Experience with Xbox Support

Yeah I feel you man, Xbox and Microsoft has REALLY REALLY let the loyal customers down! I am going to pick up a PS4 and trade in my Xbox One! Seems my time as an Xbox Gamer has come to an end!
  8. Defy Lightning Win User

Feeling Let Down?

CoD 3 multiplayer is dead. I went on it the other day and only had 1 other person in each lobby. There's no way I'm getting the multiplayer achievements in that game..
  9. Jagriff-02937283-F24 Win User

Feeling Let Down?

I actually finished up my General achievement a few months ago, so it is still possible to find games on CoD3 (although not as frequently as one would hope). As far as veteran achievements go, CoD Classic all the way.
Thema:

1. Microsoft, I feel let down after being loyal - Similar Threads - Microsoft feel let

2. Do you feel like Microsoft makes it’s controllers such that you’ll have to replace them...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you feel like Microsoft makes it’s controllers such that you’ll have to replace them...: I believe that because I have both the consoles (Xbox One and PS4) and bought them when they released. For Xbox One - the controller lasted for about 3 years from the purchase date while for PS4...
  3. I feel Microsoft should just make it to where we can buy or remove achievements I've had at...

in XboX Insiders
    I feel Microsoft should just make it to where we can buy or remove achievements I've had at...: Lords of the Fallen Gears of War 4 and I want to say Roblox and State of Decay 2 and remnant I have one achievement left for all of those games but their achievements are lagged submitted by...
  4. How u feel when u port of microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    How u feel when u port of microsoft: Tell me u feeling when u have xbox or pc running Windows 10 or ur work with microsoft apps,software And if u get chance to answer questions of microsoft / xbox / Windows what ull say ?...
  5. I feel like I have just been scammed by Microsoft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I feel like I have just been scammed by Microsoft.: I noticed that there was promotion for 50k microsoft reward points with the new purchase of an Xbox one S. I thought this was great, so I was ready to go buy the xbox one. this is where my issues...
  6. I feel like I have just been scammed by Microsoft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I feel like I have just been scammed by Microsoft.: I noticed that there was promotion for 50k microsoft reward points with the new purchase of an Xbox one S. I thought this was great, so I was ready to go buy the xbox one. this is where my issues...
  7. I feel like I have just been scammed by Microsoft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
  8. I feel like I have just been scammed by Microsoft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
  9. discusted with microsoft xbox feel like getting ripped off!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    discusted with microsoft xbox feel like getting ripped off!!!!!!!: Have multiple xbox one systems in home but cannot share downloaded games with my son on all xboxs. I have to have only one home xbox and thats the only xbox he can use to play anygames i purchace...
  10. So mad right now! I Feel Cheated! MICROSOFT

in XBoX on Consoles
    So mad right now! I Feel Cheated! MICROSOFT: I dont know about anyone else but i feel like i have been cheated...How can they release an Elite system with a 1tb hard drive elite controller and matte finish which is much improved than what us...