Microsoft, How do I get back into my account oh and also FIX YOUR INFORMATION FORM...

Discus and support Microsoft, How do I get back into my account oh and also FIX YOUR INFORMATION FORM... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm completely locked out of my account that I've had for around 10 years. I have spent thousands of dollars on this account and still have active... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dan Gould 367, May 7, 2023.

1. Microsoft, How do I get back into my account oh and also FIX YOUR INFORMATION FORM...

I'm completely locked out of my account that I've had for around 10 years. I have spent thousands of dollars on this account and still have active subscriptions I can't cancel. All my progress on all my games, gone in the blink of an eye. I try to get into my account. Put the username and pass in then I get a prompt for a verification code that is going to my old phone number. I fill out the information form to try and get into the account and no matter how many times I do it I get the same email going to my new Gmail that reads "Unfortunately, our automated system has determined that the information you provided was not sufficient for us to validate your account ownership." I know the information and I input it perfectly but every GD time I get this stupid email. Why in gods name is there an automated system that is used to verify information no lt a real person. I tried calling the company and all they do is bring me right back to the form and cant help me at all. I swear to God I'm this close to going to the news about it. Hopefully that'd put some pressure on Microsoft. By far the most useless company ever and I regret my decision of ever purchasing a product from them. Anyone who has the thought to buy a Microsoft product find another alternative because if something goes wrong with it there's little to no chance they're gonna be able to figure it out. If anyone knows how to get around this loop and into my account please let me know.

:)

Dan Gould 367, May 7, 2023
  2. HassanB Win User

when you seperate from your spouse

Have you tried to fill out the Microsoft Account recovery form? If you know all of the information on the account then you might have a shot at getting it back.

If you haven't filled out the account recovery form, you can do so here, once your at that page
    you want to click "I think someone else is using my Microsoft account" and click Reset Password. Enter in the e-mail for the account, and then click "I can't use any of these options",
    follow through with the prompts on the rest of the pages and you'll be asked to fill in a form with as much information as possible. If that form comes back and they say that you don't have enough information then unfortunately not much more there is to it
    than that.

You could also try to reach out to the Microsoft Account team via their forums here.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

I need help on getting my account back

Oh no, do not post any personal information here this is an open forum.

As for the form I'm afraid you'd need to keep trying. I once forgot the password on one of my accounts and it took me about 6 months to get it back. Each attempt helps you to remember more information.

Hopefully it won't take you that long though.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Account reset password problem

Oh, I see

Yeah when you usually get that response is due to they need more information, the best option is try changing it

Sadly account recovery form is the last option to recover an account with two steps verification:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com...
  5. HassanB Win User

Transfer my gamertag to new console

That's not something we would be able to help you with, unfortunately. Any information you'd like to add you can add in the Additional Information section of the Microsoft account recovery form. They can use that information to help them in regards to getting
    the account back in your control. Without that passing, you will not be able to get back into your account.
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

How do I get my microsoft account back without filling out the form

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Microsoft Support is your only best bet at recovering your account. If you do not have access to the recovery email or phone number then your chances of recovering your account become very slim. Not knowing all the information required for a recover also increases the chances of no recovery.

The Microsoft Support suggestion may unfortunately be your only hope going forth. It is frastruating to start afresh, but it'd be more easier to do so rather earlier than later because there are extremely high chances your account will never be recovered.
Thema:

Microsoft, How do I get back into my account oh and also FIX YOUR INFORMATION FORM...

1. Microsoft, How do I get back into my account oh and also FIX YOUR INFORMATION FORM... - Similar Threads - Microsoft account FIX

2. How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account: How to fix my X Box warranty incorrect details in microsoft account. I tried talk to agent but it always shows please try after some time. Please do the needful. Regards [mod removed - personal...
  3. I have been locked out of all Microsoft accounts and the only way it can be fixed acording...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been locked out of all Microsoft accounts and the only way it can be fixed acording...: Microsoft for 'unusual activity" has locked me out of my acounts and cost me about $1000. I cant get into the 365 I used to run my business, I have lost all the emails from my business, lost all...
  4. account lock microsoft... lost progress on all my games. how do i fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    account lock microsoft... lost progress on all my games. how do i fix this: I have an account with tons and tons of progress on all my games, and one day I log into my account that has a screen saying "Your account has been locked" following with something to tell me to...
  5. I need microsoft/xbox to fix issue with gamepass quests not being accessible on my account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need microsoft/xbox to fix issue with gamepass quests not being accessible on my account...: For months I have been unable to view or complete gamepass quests, daily weekly monthly etc. For some unknown reason they just disappeared and I've tried many fixes to find a solution but still...
  6. How to fix Microsoft not recognizing my account error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Microsoft not recognizing my account error: Im trying to log into my Microsoft account for various things eg minecraft and my account in general but hen i put my email that has worked all this time it says Microsoft doesn't recognize this...
  7. How can I fix Microsoft dev account sign up issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I fix Microsoft dev account sign up issues?: Hello So I’m trying to sign up to the Xbox Developer Program and this is my first time. I was filling out my account but then I noticed I entered the wrong country after continuing to next page....
  8. How to fix the exoprimal Microsoft sore account differing issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix the exoprimal Microsoft sore account differing issue?: I have purchased the gamepass on my account so i can play exoprimal. I downloaded the game, im logged in on the same account on the store, my xbox account and everything else inbetweeen. However...
  9. fix minecraft multiplayer is disabled please check your microsoft account settings ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fix minecraft multiplayer is disabled please check your microsoft account settings ?: [img] Hello I'm Kareem. I bought Minecraft today, but I can't get into the multiplayer mode I tried many ways, such as getting out of the family group when I am over 18, and doing the players mod...
  10. Fix for "Cannot link Microsoft Account to Playstation Account in Minecraft"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fix for "Cannot link Microsoft Account to Playstation Account in Minecraft": I just want to share this fix that I've found for not being able to login to PS4/PS5 Minecraft with a Microsoft Account. If you're having this issue, change your PlayStation account (PSN) email...