Microsoft: Hopping the fence in Jumble Adventure

Discus and support Microsoft: Hopping the fence in Jumble Adventure in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Hopping the fence in Jumble Adventure I'm enjoying Jumble Adventure in the Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. Just a note for the next... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by lisbells, Jul 25, 2017.

1. lisbells
    lisbells Guest

Microsoft (Routers): Hopping the fence in Jumble Adventure
    I'm enjoying Jumble Adventure in the Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. Just a note for the next update, though... the gate between map levels 20 and 21 doesn't open. Not a huge issue. I just don't like trespassing.

:)

lisbells, Jul 25, 2017
  2. Joseph_Meyer
    Joseph_Meyer Guest
    Has Microsoft Ultimate Word Games for Windows 10 been discontinued?

The "Adventure Maps" for Jumble, Wordament, and Crosswords stopped in March and April. There are no new games being presented.

There are still Daily Challenges, for now. Will they also stop appearing soon?

Joseph_Meyer, Jul 25, 2017
  3. pvc349
    pvc349 Guest
    Ultimate Word Game Daily Challenges

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges, specifically, there are three daily games, Jumble will not load. It's just stuck, says it's loading, but nothing happens. Microsoft claims no problem on their end. The other two games load just fine, but
    Jumble will not load. This is the first time this has happened and I've been playing for a long time. Any ideas?

pvc349, Jul 25, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: