Microsoft headset mic broke

Discus and support Microsoft headset mic broke in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I bought a headset from you 8th December last year and it had literally fallen to bit and has never been dropped how can I get it repaired or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by öžžįę ñø last, Aug 23, 2023.

1. Microsoft headset mic broke

Hi I bought a headset from you 8th December last year and it had literally fallen to bit and has never been dropped how can I get it repaired or replaced please

:)

öžžįę ñø last, Aug 23, 2023
  2. NathanEarly Win User

Mic stopped working

tried upgrading to a xbox stereo headset

broke after a couple months- sound only comes through 1 ear- mic works fine

they won't provide warranty unless you keep your receipt despite I have even purchased Microsoft complete

4th Microsoft headset to fail on me

I am switching to turtle beach.
  3. michael_a162008 Win User

Tired of playing minecraft alone!

I have a world but need help and if I get griefed you lose permissons. but I had a mic with headset but its broke
  4. UMAD BABY D Win User

looking for a good headset

also does anyone know a good headset thats $120 preferably turtlebeach or tritons and not the turtlebeach x12s already have those and the mic broke 1st month
  5. Mc Cheshire Cat Win User

sounds wont go through my mic

So if youve tested it on both pc and xbox and it doesnt work, but other ones do, the only things i can think of are either the mute button Has either got stuck or has broke, or the mic itself has broke.

What headset is it?
  6. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Mic sold separtely for XBOX ONE!!!!!!

I am glad because the last time they included a chat headset it broke easy.Sony's chat headset is just 1 wire 1 headphone and a online mic thats it crap and cheat iv got astros so ill just buy the adaptor
Thema:

Microsoft headset mic broke

1. Microsoft headset mic broke - Similar Threads - Microsoft headset mic

2. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  3. Beeping noise coming from wireless headset when on microsoft edge

in XBoX on Windows
    Beeping noise coming from wireless headset when on microsoft edge: I have a wireless headset and when I go on microsoft Edge to watch something I hear a beep noise. This noise seems to be completely random sometimes happening 3-4 times in a short span or i...
  4. When will Microsoft fix the Xbox "feature" of disabling surround sound when a chat headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft fix the Xbox "feature" of disabling surround sound when a chat headset...: Xbox Series X|S can output surround sound such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X over HDMI with no headset attached. This is great for modern gaming, allowing players to use spatial sound cues (direction...
  5. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  6. I have a third party headset using a Microsoft Contrller dongle. My sound keeos cutting in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a third party headset using a Microsoft Contrller dongle. My sound keeos cutting in...: I have a third party headset using a Microsoft Controller dongle. My sound keeps cutting in and out whilst playing destiny 2 via Steam. It is getting progressively worse....
  7. Microsoft Wireless Headset Mic issues

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Wireless Headset Mic issues: According to my friends, when I use Xbox party, the new MSFT wireless headset is having mic issues. It is both tinny and pics up almost all sounds in my place. I tried messing with settings in...
  8. Microsoft Xbox One Stereo Headset Mic Monitoring

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox One Stereo Headset Mic Monitoring: I have tried everything under the sun, restarting, moving the console, changing internets, checking controller settings and configurations, and the general audio output settings; but NOTHING will...
  9. Microsoft Xbox One Stereo Gaming Headset is broken (Mic)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox One Stereo Gaming Headset is broken (Mic): Recently my Microsoft Xbox One Stereo Gaming Headset just broke my mic stopped working and I just found out that my right soundbox doesn't work anymore either does anyone know if I can get money...
  10. Microsoft chat headset mic only works in parties

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft chat headset mic only works in parties: so, my question is How do I get my headset mic to work In general chat? I have the Microsoft headset and an Xbox one, I can hear everyone (party or general) and the game. However, I can not use...