microsoft have lost my xbox

Discus and support microsoft have lost my xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i sent an xbox x back to microsoft through their carrier UPS who have lost the xbox UPS will not deal with me as the contract is with microsoft but as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Garethedward1979, Jan 24, 2024.

1. microsoft have lost my xbox

i sent an xbox x back to microsoft through their carrier UPS who have lost the xbox UPS will not deal with me as the contract is with microsoft but as microsoft has never recieved the xbox they have closed the warranty repair down cancelled UPS will not deal with me and i cannot contact microsoft as no phone numbers get through to a hunman and there are no options for this situation i have sent emails no response call back doesnt work on the website and the phone numbers just refere you back to website this is making me ill my boy has been without his xbox over two months now and UPS are awaiting microsoft to send them paperwork to process a claim but microsoft have closed the file down and are not contacting me or contactable please help

:)

Garethedward1979, Jan 24, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

microsoft have lost my xbox