MICROSOFT/HASBRO GAMING

Discus and support MICROSOFT/HASBRO GAMING in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft i beg you sign contract with hasbro gaming, I really want Transformers games into XBOX ONE. Transformers the game, Transformers 2,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KhakiJoshua, Jun 3, 2018.

1. KhakiJoshua
    KhakiJoshua Guest

MICROSOFT/HASBRO GAMING

Microsoft i beg you sign contract with hasbro gaming, I really want Transformers games into XBOX ONE. Transformers the game, Transformers 2, Transformers Dark of the Moon, Transformers Rise of the dark spark, Transformers War Of Cybertron, Transformers Fall
    Of Cybertron. PLEASE!!!

:)

KhakiJoshua, Jun 3, 2018
  2. Tristam1221
    Tristam1221 Guest
    Tristam1221, Jun 3, 2018
  3. sporeboy100
    sporeboy100 Guest
    Monopoly cant be downloaded on xbox one

i discovered the addition of Monopoly to the XBONE this week, went to see if i can download it, i can download the main hasbro gaming app, but i cant download any ofthe monopoly games, as they all say bundle only

sporeboy100, Jun 3, 2018
  4. Tristam1221 Win User

Family Game help

5. Xepherys Win User

Discrimination as only Noth Americans can complete game.

English is the language option (as UK would be the location). I believe that the issue here is licensing. Not all games are available in all regions, and Microsoft has no control of that. In this case, Hasbro owns the rights to Scrabble in North America
    (and Hasbro also makes Family Game Night), but outside of North America, the rights to Scrabble belong to Mattel. If Mattel made a Scrabble game for the 360, the opposite situation would probably be true (you could play it in the UK/Europe, but not North
    America).

Reference: en.wikipedia.org/.../Scrabble (see info bar on the right)
  6. John _595 Win User

Game idea`

7. millermayhem Win User

Aged 4 and 5

Minecraft is inexpensive and a bit like digital legos. There are a handful of Kinect games available. Hasbro game night could be fun with the family.
  8. luissolid Win User

Transformers games

Transformers Devastation was the last game i purchase of transformers and was ok, but not great.

I hope hasbro launch a better game.

Regards!
Thema:

MICROSOFT/HASBRO GAMING

1. MICROSOFT/HASBRO GAMING - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT HASBRO GAMING

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  5. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  6. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  7. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  8. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  9. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  10. Now that Xbox owns Activision could Microsoft try to renew the deal with Hasbro for the War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Now that Xbox owns Activision could Microsoft try to renew the deal with Hasbro for the War...: Xbox a major complaint that people bring up is the lack of variety in the Xbox gamestore that's why the transformers war and fall of Cybertron series should be looked after for you people because...