Microsoft has taken money from my bank account without my authorisation

Discus and support Microsoft has taken money from my bank account without my authorisation in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently noticed a lot of transactions that have been taken from my bank account through something called ‘Ultimate 1 M (via Microsoft)’.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ebony Leonard, Feb 6, 2024.

1. Microsoft has taken money from my bank account without my authorisation

Hi,

I have recently noticed a lot of transactions that have been taken from my bank account through something called ‘Ultimate 1 M (via Microsoft)’. When I googled it I realised it was some type of Xbox account. I have never owned an Xbox or played a video game since I was a child and did not give any authorisation for this. I would like my money please or I will be going to the accc about this.

Thanks,

Ebony

:)

Ebony Leonard, Feb 6, 2024
  2. [EX] Win User

Hi,

since this is a community forum, we here do not work for Microsoft.

What you should do first is to contact your bank and block those transactions and to reclaim as much money as possible. This will ban the Xbox account that is missusing your bank infos.

Often a 'friend' of your kid, if you have one, could be the person who was it. In the case you have a kid ask him or her if somebody asked for you bank infos.

If not report it to the police, cause MS will not give you any infos about the scammers account or IP.

But for real you should ask yourself how it's possible to missuse your bank account for such a long time ?!

You are responsible for your bank account and should check it every month !

It's not the responsibility of MS or anyone else !
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

GAME.co.uk Pre-orders

My payment has been authorised hoping it gets shipped tomorrow as the money has left my bank and they say money wont be taken till its shipped
  4. FourW1nds Win User

Can't authorize the selected payment option. Please select a different payment option or add a new one.

My bank tells me that in this case these are very much real payments; the money has gone from my account. I have given Microsoft all the Authorisation Codes to prove it. This has been going on for a week.

I wish you were correct, but you are not.
  5. v NiitroZ Win User

Unable to access marketplace or change payment options

Ok this really made me angry. I called my bank service and apparently xbox has taken out £8 out of my bank account the total money ive got on my card. Im only 14 and you know why. MICROSOFT TAKES MONEY WITHOUT LETTING YOU KNOW.
  6. GoldenEagle1967-2B96 Win User

Unauthorised Payment

what is the phone number for the uk? I have just had money for xbox music taken from my account that i didn't authorise.
Thema:

1. Microsoft has taken money from my bank account without my authorisation - Similar Threads - Microsoft has taken

2. Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains: Microsoft Inc. Buys Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai Domains, Signaling Commitment To AI in Gaming submitted by /u/Popular-Sympathy-696 [link] [comments]
  3. Why has Microsoft edge stopped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has Microsoft edge stopped: I'm on a Xbox 1 Microsoft edge stopped working today I can't search anything use my A button or even see my cursor when in the app but when I leave everything The following buttons work Y for...
  4. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  5. Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...: I sent Microsoft my Xbox Elite 2 controller for a work order to fix a problem where the left bumper click is not registering. When I received the controller, the left bumper is fixed but the left...
  6. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  7. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  8. My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...: Please help me i can't login to play minecraft because the accounts been deleted 2815c3de-34bc-4a66-9c68-a0ab5f2f44c4
  9. Account taken over 8 months a go, has 2FA on it, locked by Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account taken over 8 months a go, has 2FA on it, locked by Microsoft: My account was stolen a while ago, and the person who stole it put a 2FA on it, then I got it locked, and it currently still remains locked. Is there any chance of me recovering my stolen account?...
  10. Microsoft has taken my money despite a failed transaction through the XBox store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft has taken my money despite a failed transaction through the XBox store: Hello fellow Xboxers, I attempted to purchase a digital copy of Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance through the XBox Store from my XBox Series-X on the 07/05/2021. Everything went per normal (added to...