Microsoft has charged me 3 times for something I never bought!

Discus and support Microsoft has charged me 3 times for something I never bought! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Since September of this year Microsoft has randomly charged me on multiple occasions. It doesn’t show up in my order history either. I have lost almost... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Ibrahim Mirza, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Microsoft has charged me 3 times for something I never bought!

Since September of this year Microsoft has randomly charged me on multiple occasions. It doesn’t show up in my order history either. I have lost almost 50 AUD because of this. Here are all of the random payments.

[Mod Removed-Personal info]

:)

Ibrahim Mirza, Nov 18, 2019
  2. Ibrahim Mirza Win User

I’ll check all of my accounts and hopefully I can find which one might have been causing the problem. Thanks for the quick reply.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Ibrahim

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about charges that are not showing up under your Order history but are under your bank statement.

It is likely that you might have another account out there that currently has your payment instrument on file.

If you do not know what account this might be, we recommend that you
    Contact Xbox Customer Support
    as they would be able to assist you with identifying this additional account.

This can be done by following these simple steps:

• Step 1: Scroll down, and select Support at the bottom left hand side under
      Xbox.
    • Step 2: At the bottom of the page, click on
      Contact Us
    • Step 3 : Select Billing & accounts then "See other options"
    • Step 4 : Select your Issue – Charges on my account
      • Select - "Show contact options"
      • Select – Request a call from Support

I hope this is of some use to you.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

It looks like you are being charged for the Xbox live ultimate. Log in to your account and check under subscriptions. If you think anyone else has or has had access to your account I would suggest changing the password.
  5. TRAPOUL80 Win User

Hi, did you give anyone your personal information or did you put in your information in anyone else system? Also does anyone else have access to your account?

If the answer is no to all of the above then you should immediately contact https://support.xbox.com.

Your account could either be hacked perhaps I'm not sure.
  6. Allynon Win User

charge & play kit not working

Will need to contact Amazon because they are the ones that you bought it from.

Has it never charged since you bought it?

I have had one for over a year and at random times it won't charge but I found leaving it plugged in for a few days has helped solve that problem for me personally.
Thema:

1. Microsoft has charged me 3 times for something I never bought! - Similar Threads - Microsoft has charged

2. Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains: Microsoft Inc. Buys Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai Domains, Signaling Commitment To AI in Gaming submitted by /u/Popular-Sympathy-696 [link] [comments]
  3. Why has Microsoft edge stopped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has Microsoft edge stopped: I'm on a Xbox 1 Microsoft edge stopped working today I can't search anything use my A button or even see my cursor when in the app but when I leave everything The following buttons work Y for...
  4. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  5. Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...: I sent Microsoft my Xbox Elite 2 controller for a work order to fix a problem where the left bumper click is not registering. When I received the controller, the left bumper is fixed but the left...
  6. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  7. Microsoft has taken money from my bank account without my authorisation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft has taken money from my bank account without my authorisation: Hi, I have recently noticed a lot of transactions that have been taken from my bank account through something called ‘Ultimate 1 M (via Microsoft)’. When I googled it I realised it was some type...
  8. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  9. My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...: Please help me i can't login to play minecraft because the accounts been deleted 2815c3de-34bc-4a66-9c68-a0ab5f2f44c4
  10. I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...: They are doing nothing and has been over 60 days, what else can I do now? Generic email sent as reply - no proactive contact from them otherwise. I now have 5 copies of the same email from...