Microsoft Has An Xbox One Announcement That "Should Go Out Tomorrow Morning"

Discus and support Microsoft Has An Xbox One Announcement That "Should Go Out Tomorrow Morning" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="x24hrs2livex"] For big announcements check @MajorNelson [/quote] Not sure If serious............ Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wanorios, Jan 23, 2014.

  1. Microsoft Has An Xbox One Announcement That "Should Go Out Tomorrow Morning"


    [quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

    For big announcements check @MajorNelson

    [/quote] Not sure If serious............
     
    HighlandRainbow, Jan 24, 2014
    #16
  2. [quote user="HighlandRainbow"]

    [quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

    For big announcements check @MajorNelson

    [/quote] Not sure If serious............

    [/quote]

    If you're sceptical, even of that, check out the official Xbox twitter account. Then you literally cannot fail.
     
    Dynamic Sausage, Jan 24, 2014
    #17
  3. But I was disappointed. It starts off good, won't deny it, but this series burns out after episode 5, with its "lather, rinse, repeat" story-telling.

    .

    I know the manga is still ongoing, but the first season was 12 episodes too many. It should have wrapped it up in 13. I struggled to finish it, given how predictable it's been.

    .

    Still, though, I'd still recommend it to others. They may enjoy it better than I did, and that's what matters. Microsoft Has An Xbox One Announcement That "Should Go Out Tomorrow Morning" :)
     
    Jinxed Violynne, Oct 31, 2018
    #18
  4. Sword Style Win User

    Microsoft Has An Xbox One Announcement That "Should Go Out Tomorrow Morning"

    You won't be disappointed!
  5. CollapseControl Win User

    Microsoft Has An Xbox One Announcement That "Should Go Out Tomorrow Morning"

    That is for indie games, it won't be anything big. There are a lot of other twitter handles to follow that would reveal something big.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

    Microsoft Has An Xbox One Announcement That "Should Go Out Tomorrow Morning"

    [quote user="Sword StyIe"]

    You won't be disappointed!

    [/quote]Just finished the 1st episode. It was shockingly good - I had to hold back tears! It's been a long time since I've seen a decent anime...
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

    Microsoft Has An Xbox One Announcement That "Should Go Out Tomorrow Morning"

    [quote user="Sword Style's signature"]Attack on Titan has been added to Netflix. Watch it. I'm serious. Do it now.[/quote]Consider it done!
  8. Goth Vampirella Win User

    Microsoft Has An Xbox One Announcement That "Should Go Out Tomorrow Morning"

    [quote user="Wanorios"]

    or if this even true?

    [/quote]

    I stopped reading here. :p
Thema:

Microsoft Has An Xbox One Announcement That "Should Go Out Tomorrow Morning"

Loading...
  1. Microsoft Has An Xbox One Announcement That "Should Go Out Tomorrow Morning" - Similar Threads - Microsoft Has Announcement

  2. my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...: how can i check which microsoft account my sons forza horizon 5 is attached to as cant upload 0721053e-65a2-453f-a939-9bb9cdc5bd21
  3. Hi someone has hacked my Microsoft account and changed my password and recovery email how...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi someone has hacked my Microsoft account and changed my password and recovery email how...: Hi someone has hacked my Microsoft account and changed my password and recovery email how can i get this fixed d62f6512-1dcd-470f-b470-7ceeaf8db3a6
  4. My microsoft account has been fully hacked

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been fully hacked: I have managed to possibly find the email that has replaced the username I'm pretty sure. I only managed to find this because I still somehow have my pc linked to the account that has changed all...
  5. HELP MICROSOFT my account is connected with my psn, always has been, but I can log into my...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP MICROSOFT my account is connected with my psn, always has been, but I can log into my...: So my psn is bonded with my Microsoft account, a Microsoft account that works on my phones bedrock, but on my ps5 it gives the old ‘this account it connected to another pan’ shpeel. Anyone know...
  6. Hey Microsoft just wondering will you give us who has the highest sweepstakes entries or no?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft just wondering will you give us who has the highest sweepstakes entries or no?: Hey xbox just wanted to know if entered the giveaway or not just wondering a938171e-18eb-47fc-bcee-e55152e367e9
  7. My microsoft account has been hacked and they changed every single connection i have to it,...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked and they changed every single connection i have to it,...: I have tried the to chat with a representetive on their help chat, but there isnt a single option to chat with them about being hacked, all it does is give a text to help you but that didnt work...
  8. I have paid for minecraft and it HAS taken my money, but its not showing up in my microsoft...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have paid for minecraft and it HAS taken my money, but its not showing up in my microsoft...: I was actually stoked for this since ive always wanted minecraft, but then the launcher starts to do some stuff..? I dont know, its taken the money and has just not given me the game,...
  9. My Microsoft account has been blocked and I don't have access to the phone number to...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been blocked and I don't have access to the phone number to...: The sim card i use for the account has been deactivated and therefore I cant unblock the account. I simply don't get the verification code when I request it because the sim card is deactivated,...
  10. With all of the AI announcement Microsoft has made recently. Will Microsoft be adding AI to...

    in XboX Insiders
    With all of the AI announcement Microsoft has made recently. Will Microsoft be adding AI to...: Greetings everyone, With all of the recent announcements around ChatGPT, a Microsoft, using AI in almost all of their products, I was wondering if Xbox would be added to that list? I for one would...