Microsoft Gold or Game Pass - Best Gift Option

Discus and support Microsoft Gold or Game Pass - Best Gift Option in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, My brother in law is joining the console community, along with his kids, and we thought it would be good to get a subscription as a gift. Am I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Cian83, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Cian83
    Cian83 Guest

Hi,

My brother in law is joining the console community, along with his kids, and we thought it would be good to get a subscription as a gift. Am I right in thinking that buying a 12 month Gold and then any other family members buying game pass Ultimate cards
    for him, will all stack up and give total amount of time as Game Pass ultimate?

For example:

I buy 12 month gold, his mum buys 3 month Game Pass Ultimate, and sister buys 3 month
    Game Pass Ultimate = 18 months Game Pass Ultimate?

:)

Cian83, Dec 2, 2019
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Hi Cian,

You are pretty much on the ball there. By registering the Xbox Live Gold first, I believe Xbox will convert that full 12 months into Ultimate once you register the Ultimate card after.

This offer allows you to convert up to 36 months (3 years) of Gold to Ultimate.

I hope your brother in law and his kids enjoy Xbox and GamePass. :)
  3. Sagaroth Win User

Hello !

That's right!

A friend of mine recently took a Game Pass Ultimate code, via the 1€ - 3 months promotion.

He already had a Gold live subscription that ended in September 2020.

Now, he has the Game Pass Ultimate until November 2020!

Welcome to your brother-in-law in the Xbox community!
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Why don’t you give us any good games with gold Xbox?

Games with Gold is an on top option to Xbox Live Gold and also a successful change to the game pass. Don't forget that the XBOX 360 Games With Gold Games are a gift to you that are yours even without Xbox Live Gold
  5. DarkUnicycle Win User

Ultimate game pass

Hello SIOsHiE JaYmE,

Thanks for reaching out to forums, now to your solution there are multiple ways to solve it actually. With the current deal going on and getting ultimate for $1 for the first month, you could run a Microsoft Gift Card and use that however it depends on
    the time frame on when your gold is going to end because the Ultimate won't be charging the gift card until the gold has already ended.

Now gold already costs 10 bucks a month or 60 for 12 months, you could charge the gift card with that and there is a list of exchange at the bottom of the page letting you know if you redeem a gift card for gold or Game Pass what it equals to for ultimate.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass#join

Hope this adds some ideas to the solution and get you the best deal that you're looking for.
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

XBOX LIVE 12Month GOLD Code got changed to GamePass

If you got a code for Gold, it should stay as Gold and should not be changed by Microsoft/Xbox to Game Pass. Did you buy the code yourself, or did you get it as a gift?
Thema:

1. Microsoft Gold or Game Pass - Best Gift Option - Similar Threads - Microsoft Gold Game

2. Games with gold is dead. Microsoft want to earn even more money from gamers

in XboX Insiders
    Games with gold is dead. Microsoft want to earn even more money from gamers: I have been a gold member for as long as I can remember. I do not play games online as there are too many cheating at ewach game. So, after taking away the free game every 2 weeks, what incentive...
  3. Microsoft mistakenly refunded me a digital game The Crew 2 Gold Edition I purchased, now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft mistakenly refunded me a digital game The Crew 2 Gold Edition I purchased, now...: I have spent 2.5 hours 2 days ago on the phone with 3 different Microsoft Xbox support agents, trying to solve the problem, none of them can do anything except asked me to reply to the email that...
  4. Microsoft still doing the Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate promo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft still doing the Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate promo?: If I let my xbox game pass ultimate subscription run out next month, can I do the Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate promo still, where you pay $1 to upgrade all the Xbox Live Gold you have at a...
  5. Crítica a Microsoft/Xbox sobre os jogos da game Wirth Gold do mês de Junho.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Crítica a Microsoft/Xbox sobre os jogos da game Wirth Gold do mês de Junho.: Um dos motivos que me causa certa decepção e quando eu, aguardo alguma coisa , com muito entusiasmo e expectativa , elevada até no momento de receber realmente, surge a revelação e as minhas...
  6. Microsoft Xbox Game Pass Ultimate & Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Xbox Game Pass Ultimate & Xbox Live Gold: If I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I buy a certain amount of Gold (say, 6 months), does the Gold get upgraded to Ultimate? Or is that only if I already have Gold and THEN get Ultimate?...
  7. Charged for games with gold game, Microsoft refuse to refund it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged for games with gold game, Microsoft refuse to refund it: I got charged 9.99 for a game that I get for free with my xbox gold subscription which I also pay for. The supports advice? Refused the refund on there corporate tncs and told me to secure my...
  8. Accepted the $1 Microsoft month gold fo Xbox but still unable to play the game.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accepted the $1 Microsoft month gold fo Xbox but still unable to play the game.: Split from this thread. Okay I'm trying to update my gold membership using my card and when I called me card it shows Microsoft accepted the $1 month gold of Xbox gold membership but I'm not...
  9. Microsoft stop asking me to pay for the sevices I have bought gold membship and game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft stop asking me to pay for the sevices I have bought gold membship and game pass: I just about had it with my xbox one experience and dont keep asking me for my recurring money. beb4cd1b-592f-4590-83c6-3d1892be75df
  10. Microsoft Store took my money for a "Game with Gold" with active xbox gold subscription.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store took my money for a "Game with Gold" with active xbox gold subscription.: Hi, I've recently wanted to add Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy to my collection due to the fact that it was "for free" with gold. I have Gold active on my console so I just added this game...