Microsoft: General Xbox complaint.

Discus and support Microsoft: General Xbox complaint. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): General Xbox complaint. I apologies for the inconvenience i'll attempt to troubleshoot the console with you to get it to full... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Bigmomma2748913, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Microsoft: General Xbox complaint.

Microsoft (Routers): General Xbox complaint.
    I apologies for the inconvenience i'll attempt to troubleshoot the console with you to get it to full power then we'll work on what is best for the controller "drift" if you have any questions about the Xbox / Microsoft website feel free to ask.

For the low amount of games for the 9 year old i'd recommend picking up a kinect (if they still sell them where you live) it's a fun activity to do buy a game such as dance central you can boogey until you are tired!

Lets start with the troubleshoot first hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds until it powers down once off unplug it from receiving power and sending HDMI signals after that wait up to 5 minutes then plug it back in and boot it up. The green
    Xbox logo should appear it'll take a moment until it goes to the home screen i'd like for you to test blu-ray and see if it is working better.

:)

Bigmomma2748913, Nov 10, 2016
  2. pdeaks1
    pdeaks1 Guest
    **** alert, must be removed immediately.

This is not a general forum post Please file a complaint through the Xbox LIVE complaint system also take care and do not contact this person again,it might also be helpful to discuss this matter wiith th police

pdeaks1, Nov 10, 2016
  3. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    REGEN REQUIREMENTS FOR TITANFALL IS A JOKE!!!!!

Challenges,generations,level up,unlock = Complaints.

No challenges,no generations,no level up,no unlocks = Complaints.

Very tricky....

It gives me the opportunity to try differents weapons,differents ways to play....I'm fine with it.

Tzar of kaos, Nov 10, 2016
  4. Qwertei
    Qwertei Guest

I apologies for the inconvenience i'll attempt to troubleshoot the console with you to get it to full power then we'll work on what is best for the controller "drift" if you have any questions about the Xbox / Microsoft website feel free to ask.

For the low amount of games for the 9 year old i'd recommend picking up a kinect (if they still sell them where you live) it's a fun activity to do buy a game such as dance central you can boogey until you are tired!

Lets start with the troubleshoot first hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds until it powers down once off unplug it from receiving power and sending HDMI signals after that wait up to 5 minutes then plug it back in and boot it up. The green
    Xbox logo should appear it'll take a moment until it goes to the home screen i'd like for you to test blu-ray and see if it is working better.

Qwertei, Nov 10, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: