microsoft games continually shut down mid game but only on one laptop

Discus and support microsoft games continually shut down mid game but only on one laptop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play MS daily games and events on my Spectre 360 laptop. I have started having major issues with games shutting down mid-game. What can be the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PatWeseman, Jan 18, 2019.

1. PatWeseman
    PatWeseman Guest

I play MS daily games and events on my Spectre 360 laptop. I have started having major issues with games shutting down mid-game. What can be the problem. It only happens to the MS Games, so I don't see how it can be a computer issue such as overheating.
    And the entire computer or even the MS Games Collection doesn't shut down. Just the one game I am playing just blows off.

:)

PatWeseman, Jan 18, 2019
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

To help more we'd need to know which game and at which part, to see if that's a known issue. I would also make sure you are using the minimum requirements for the game and also make sure you have all Windows updates installed.

Also, I'd take a look at the event viewer in Windows 10, around the time the game crashed, to see if any errors are shown that could help diagnose the problem.
  3. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Xbox one shut down mid-game

If the above answer doesnt fix it, you will need to request a repair.

You can request here: https://www.xbox.com/service or contacting xbox official support by phone or Microsoft Support Chat option at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox one shut down mid-game

Hello there,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Before thinking of anything like repairs or exchanges, please visit this article :

Troubleshoot Xbox One unexpectedly turning off

If these steps do not help then you should
    contact us
    to go over any and all possible options for your console.

Hope this helps!
  5. DanRyder87 Win User

Is my Xbox one X faulty??

I dont think overheating is the issue because as soon as its shut down i power it on again with no problems and play. It has never shut down mid game or video. Its only done it from start up
  6. Nate D2 Win User

Xbox shutting down mid game

I have tried using other wall outlets Xbox plug directly in. Monitor is right next to Xbox but plenty of space for everything to vent and breathe. I’ve tried a bunch of diffent games just seams like the Xbox fan doesn’t wanna pick up any more speed and stays at one spot
Thema:

1. microsoft games continually shut down mid game but only on one laptop - Similar Threads - microsoft games continually

2. Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game: I was having an issue with my ROG Ally where Vampire Survivors was not loading the DLC in the game. After a lot of unsuccessful trial and error, uninstalling/installing, and research on forums, I...
  3. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  4. What give Microsoft the right to shut down my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    What give Microsoft the right to shut down my games: Okay so i live a little off the grid and as a result my Internet drops off from time to time. I've recently just bought gears tactics (a single player only game mind you) and when my Internet...
  5. I can't buy any games on microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't buy any games on microsoft: I am trying to buy minecraft and for some reason I can't buy it. It says my account doesn't have access to it. I have a similar problem when I try to play halo infinite because I can't access the...
  6. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  7. Microsoft ultimate word games answer to 6/3/2024 very funny

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft ultimate word games answer to 6/3/2024 very funny: Microsoft ultimate word games answer to 6/3/2024 very funny 07ce3447-e72a-45b0-81a6-ef390f0e0922
  8. Games not Installing from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Games not Installing from Microsoft Store: I have been having an issue with the Microsoft Store where I cannot install any games. When I click the install button on any game, it goes from green to gray, and no action is performed. I,...
  9. Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.: This problem started around a couple of weeks ago and I haven't found anything about it online since. I'm running a very beefy PC which uses Windows 11 and all of the Microsoft apps used to work...
  10. How do I play games on Microsoft rewards with my Nintendo Switch

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I play games on Microsoft rewards with my Nintendo Switch: I don't know tell me Please 97baad5f-0c68-4195-9be0-c526590a74d9