Microsoft for the past like 4 months everytime I try to send messages it comes up with an error

Discus and support Microsoft for the past like 4 months everytime I try to send messages it comes up with an error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; also ive already tried one of your "Why can't I send messages" page f8a07f23-2b66-4d49-9fc3-0845510ec2ae Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OverBeast428262, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Microsoft for the past like 4 months everytime I try to send messages it comes up with an error

also ive already tried one of your "Why can't I send messages" page

:)

OverBeast428262, Jul 17, 2017
  2. Cant send messages or party invites on xbox 360

I have gold but everytime I try to send a message it comes up with "Your message could not be sent" and when I send party invites the people do not receive them

vLouisVuitton, Jul 17, 2017
  3. FIeXd
    FIeXd Guest
    Having trouble playing GTA: SA

So I downloaded GTA: San Andreas for 1200 Microsoft points and bought the game 3 days ago. My problem is that everytime I try to play it, an error message comes up saying "Game cannot be started. Try downloading again.". So I redownloaded the game 4 times
    now and it's still not working. Any help? Thanks.

FIeXd, Jul 17, 2017
  4. Microsoft for the past like 4 months everytime I try to send messages it comes up with an error

Hey there OverBeast428262,

Sorry to hear about the issue sending messages on the console. Are you able to send messages on xbox.com or on a mobile device using the Xbox App? What error message are you seeing on the console? Give

this guide
    a shot including updating your security proofs

and let us know if it helps out!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Jul 18, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Microsoft for the past like 4 months everytime I try to send messages it comes up with an error

Hey there OverBeast428262,

Sorry to hear about the issue sending messages on the console. Are you able to send messages on xbox.com or on a mobile device using the Xbox App? What error message are you seeing on the console? Give

this guide
    a shot including updating your security proofs

and let us know if it helps out!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. vLouisVuitton Win User

Cant send messages or party invites on xbox 360

I have gold but everytime I try to send a message it comes up with "Your message could not be sent" and when I send party invites the people do not receive them
  7. ★☆★☆ ♛ � Win User

Ddosing

Now everytime i try test connection it comes up with a diffrent error message when i do it
  8. PaltryMink5 Win User

Messages wont update any longer on my PC

same here as of last week. 12-4-17. app works fine on windows 10 but messages stopped updating.

ALONG with when xbox 360 menu when gaming....messages are up to 2 hrs. late unless they stack up and come all at once....going on for months now...tolerable

but now when sending message it keeps thinking and if I let it run it comes up error, if I just back out while its thinking, to the main menu, it does send them...??...
  9. Normal_User113 Win User

Backwards compatibility

No nothing is restricted. When I go to sign in it gets past the sign in and then says welcome and starts downloading my profile and gets to like 10% then the error message comes up.
Thema:

1. Microsoft for the past like 4 months everytime I try to send messages it comes up with an error - Similar Threads - Microsoft past months

2. microsoft flight simulator 2020 where can I download my past addons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft flight simulator 2020 where can I download my past addons: My PC had the hard drive replaced. so I re loaded MSFS 2020 deluxe edition again. the only thing missing is the addons I had purchased in house, the game does not list any owned addons, looking...
  3. Microsoft isn't looking at my account unlock requests. I have sent 5 now over the past 3ish...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft isn't looking at my account unlock requests. I have sent 5 now over the past 3ish...: Like it says in the title I can't get a response. The very first time I did get a follow up email but it went to my junk so I didn't see it within the 7 days. I really need it back and I don't...
  4. How do you sync past purchases to Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you sync past purchases to Microsoft account?: My son has purchased multiple worlds and skins but now he has a Microsoft account and they are there but have a locked symbol and it asks you to pay for them again. How do you sync past purchases...
  5. my microsoft flightsimulator 2020 will not load past checking for updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my microsoft flightsimulator 2020 will not load past checking for updates: my microsoft flight simulator 2020 will not load past checking for updates ef3d680e-97c1-4ce3-a3fc-c4956caa1709
  6. Forza Horizon 5 (Steam) asked to log into Microsoft account, can't continue past start screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 (Steam) asked to log into Microsoft account, can't continue past start screen.: I'm very confused, my Xbox live and Steam accounts are linked. The Sign-in popup says that I am signed into a Microsoft account but I cannot get past the start screen....
  7. Why can't one pay for past due subscriptions with microsoft account balance!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't one pay for past due subscriptions with microsoft account balance!?: Thing is, I am in Netherlands. For some reason when I try to couple my ING bank account webpage always pops out this message "Something went wrong". Then I tried to top up the microsoft balance,...
  8. Paying past due amount using Microsoft account money

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paying past due amount using Microsoft account money: My gold membership is past due. So now it's suspended and i cannot pay the past due amount with the money i have in my Microsoft account.... The past due amount is 10 dollars and i got 21 dollars...
  9. Past due and paypal/microsoft logic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Past due and paypal/microsoft logic: How is it that it is okay to use real money to buy gift cards of diffrent amounts and use them for everything in store,but when it comes to past due paying i need linked paypal(wich i have) to pay...
  10. Past Due Payment For Microsoft Xbox Gamepass For PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Past Due Payment For Microsoft Xbox Gamepass For PC: Hello, really hoping someone can help me out here. So, I bought Xbox gamepass for PC 2 or 3 months back. I did that with a gift card, as gamepass is not available in my country (Pakistan). So yes,...