Microsoft flight simulator save games does not load properly/ I would like a game refund

Discus and support Microsoft flight simulator save games does not load properly/ I would like a game refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I just finished purchasing an Xbox series X to purposely play the latest version of MS Flight Simulator.. I noticed that when I load a game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pedro Oliveira8, Jan 6, 2024.

1. Microsoft flight simulator save games does not load properly/ I would like a game refund

Hello,

I just finished purchasing an Xbox series X to purposely play the latest version of MS Flight Simulator..

I noticed that when I load a game from a saved flight, the game does not load properly. Menu bar is gone and there is no ability to communicate with the radar.

After looking at some online communities about this glitch (which is a huge one), I understand that this goes one for a long time and is not addressed whatsoever by Microsoft. This alone does not make me want to purchase the new 2024 version.

I want my money back spent on the game plus the add ons on Marketplace. What do I need to do to get my money back?

:)

Pedro Oliveira8, Jan 6, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Microsoft flight simulator save games does not load properly/ I would like a game refund

Hello Pedro Or my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through. To request a REFUND there is a form, which is the following:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

You can find the order number here:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

There you will have to fill out the form with some information that will be requested and you should know that in case the refund request is rejected, you will have to respond to the email they sent you explaining the reason for your refund so that the team in charge can review the request again.

You should also know that game refunds must be made before 14 days have passed since the game was purchased and the game has not been played for a long time, that is, considerable hours of play have not been accumulated. Otherwise, if these prerequisites are not met, the game cannot be refunded.

Subscriptions can be refunded within 30 days of purchase.

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

Flight simulator 2020

4. StuartATrueRed Win User

why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc?

Flight Simulator X isn't. That is an old game. However Microsoft Flight Simulator is.
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Patch number 1.35.21.0

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your report about the Patch number 1.35.21.0 of Microsoft Flight Simulator. We have a dedicated team that is working on the update and patches of the game. To ensure that this concern will be addressed by the right support team, we encourage you to submit a ticket to the game support.

Link: Submit a request – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support

However, if you would like to listen or ask to the Flight Simulator enthusiast, please post this concern unto the game forums.

Link: Microsoft Flight Simulator Forum

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Samuel Console Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator X graphics are terrible and need help with settings or a refund

I bought Flight Simulator X on Steam. I had no idea it was that old and I had to load Freeware scenery. I'll request a refund then. Thanks,

Sam
Thema:

1. Microsoft flight simulator save games does not load properly/ I would like a game refund - Similar Threads - Microsoft flight simulator

2. Why is Microsoft Flight Simulator ignoring the offline content?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Microsoft Flight Simulator ignoring the offline content?: The servers are down so the flight sim gives the message that I need to quit and install the offline content. But it is already installed. I tried removing and re-installing it but the game is...
  3. On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063
  4. Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app: I recently bought "Microsoft Flight Simulator" on Amazon, with an activation key on the Microsoft Store, but cannot seem to get it to run. System details Windows 11, Version 23H2 (OS Build...
  5. Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11: I have had the flight simulator premium deluxe 40th anniversary game since December 2023. It is installed on the xbox series x console and works fine. I installed it on Windows 10 with the Xbox...
  6. Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020?: Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020? 3294aa49-a061-4f1c-a6e1-16c755dd6ebd
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer: I purchased MFS from Microsoft store on old PC. Works fine. Bought a new PC and tried to login and MFS does not show up. I have a copy of the digital ownership and it plays fine on old PC but...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.: Hello, I've bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition this summer, I've tried then to install it, but I had the same problem, when i'm installing it, it get's to like 20-30%, it stops...
  9. Can't activate "fly" icon on Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't activate "fly" icon on Microsoft Flight Simulator: Recently purchased XBOX series X, Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe 40th edition and Velocity One hardware. When I boot up the simulator it tells me that I am on line and signed in, but...
  10. Problem with Updates for Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with Updates for Microsoft Flight Simulator: Well I downloaded Microsoft flight sim and everything was going great until the new mandatory update. So when I was about to update just like usual ( I have 55gb in my storage now.), watching all...