Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I purchased MFS from Microsoft store on old PC. Works fine. Bought a new PC and tried to login and MFS does not show up. I have a copy of the digital... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ken bareswilt, Jan 13, 2024.

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer

I purchased MFS from Microsoft store on old PC. Works fine. Bought a new PC and tried to login and MFS does not show up. I have a copy of the digital ownership and it plays fine on old PC but Microsoft says they have no record of me owning it, even though I have it and a receipt. I just want to play the game that I already paid for! What happened to good old discs? Can anybody help, Microsoft will not

:)

ken bareswilt, Jan 13, 2024
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Using MS Flight Simulator as a teaching aid for aerospace engineering

Even on the US, MS Flight Simulator is tied to your account, not a certain computer. So you can login with your account to many computers, install MS FS and play it on them (but not at the same time).

Now I'm not really sure how educational licensing will be handled. Maybe you can buy let's say 50 educational licenses and install MS Flight Simulator on several computers but logged in with the same account and play on the 50 computers at the same time.

As I said we are only speculating here. Only Microsoft employees can give you an exact answer on volume/bulk licensing.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Using MS Flight Simulator as a teaching aid for aerospace engineering

Hello, Francisco. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

How is your setup to install MS Flight Simulator? I mean, if you own a flight institution (or aeronautical engineering institution) with computers, you can install and license MS Flight Simulator on these computers and let the students use these computers on your education institution.

Now if you want to license MS Flight Simulator to be used on your students home computer (which will change like every year or so), it'll be a different situation.

I think the best option for you is to contact Microsoft about Flight Simulator by submitting a support ticket here (it's the official MS Flight Simulator Support channel):

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/re...
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Microsoft Flight simulator

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Answering his question, the Microsoft Flight Simulator game is only available for the new generation of Microsoft consoles, Xbox Series S / X, and also PC. That's why you get this message that the game cannot be played on your device.

The game was entirely designed for the new generation of consoles and computers.

You can check out more information about this at the official link below.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/microsoft-flig...
  5. Farscape247 Win User

flight simulator and old computer

you would need at least the min specs here

[​IMG]

you could pick up (hopefully) a cheap used gaming pc with those specs, but if you want top notch graphics for the game and high framerates then you need to lean more to the ideal spec.

a pc is a pc, any pc can be a gaming pc with the right GPU.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

flight simulator and old computer

Hi MarkHarvey8! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

To play Flight simulator you need a Pc with this Minimum specifications

Architecture: x64

Keyboard: Integrated Keyboard

Mouse: Integrated Mouse

DirectX: Version 11

Memory: 8 GB

Video Memory: 2 GB

Processor: Intel i5-4460 | AMD Ryzen 3 1200

Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 770 | AMD Radeon RX 570
Thema:

Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Simulator

2. Why is Microsoft Flight Simulator ignoring the offline content?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Microsoft Flight Simulator ignoring the offline content?: The servers are down so the flight sim gives the message that I need to quit and install the offline content. But it is already installed. I tried removing and re-installing it but the game is...
  3. On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063
  4. Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app: I recently bought "Microsoft Flight Simulator" on Amazon, with an activation key on the Microsoft Store, but cannot seem to get it to run. System details Windows 11, Version 23H2 (OS Build...
  5. Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11: I have had the flight simulator premium deluxe 40th anniversary game since December 2023. It is installed on the xbox series x console and works fine. I installed it on Windows 10 with the Xbox...
  6. Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020?: Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020? 3294aa49-a061-4f1c-a6e1-16c755dd6ebd
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.: Hello, I've bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition this summer, I've tried then to install it, but I had the same problem, when i'm installing it, it get's to like 20-30%, it stops...
  8. Can't activate "fly" icon on Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't activate "fly" icon on Microsoft Flight Simulator: Recently purchased XBOX series X, Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe 40th edition and Velocity One hardware. When I boot up the simulator it tells me that I am on line and signed in, but...
  9. Problem with Updates for Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with Updates for Microsoft Flight Simulator: Well I downloaded Microsoft flight sim and everything was going great until the new mandatory update. So when I was about to update just like usual ( I have 55gb in my storage now.), watching all...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 says my pc doesn't meet the minimal requirements even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 says my pc doesn't meet the minimal requirements even...: I bought Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 recently but when I booted it up, it said my pc didn't meet the minimum requirements and as a result it is laggy beyond playable. Does anyone know why?...