Microsoft Flight Simulator Download Going up and down.

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Simulator Download Going up and down. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So when I was downloading microsoft simulator 2nd day it starts going up and down it goes from 60GB-58.8GB any reason for this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gavin Norberg, Nov 27, 2023.

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator Download Going up and down.

So when I was downloading microsoft simulator 2nd day it starts going up and down it goes from 60GB-58.8GB any reason for this?

:)

Gavin Norberg, Nov 27, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hi,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question?

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Gavin,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

There could be several reasons why the download progress of Microsoft Flight Simulator is fluctuating. One possible reason is that the download speed may be affected by your internet connection. Another possible reason is that there may be interruptions or errors during the download process.

To troubleshoot this issue, you can try the following steps:

1. Check your internet connection and make sure it is stable and fast enough to support the download.

2. Restart the download process and see if the issue persists.

3. Clear your browser cache and cookies, then restart the download.

4. Disable any antivirus or firewall software that may be interfering with the download.

You may also check the troubleshooting guide here: How to troubleshoot download & Installation issues – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

Basic Troubleshooting: How to troubleshoot games and apps from Microsoft Store – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

How to improve slow download speed – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

If the issue persists, you can contact Microsoft support for further assistance.
  4. Vanessaez Win User

My MSFS2020 is downloaded to a hard drive, and a new update was set to download to the folder from when it was in my PC, and I’m thinking i should download it onto the drives official folder, should I

Hello, Yes, it is possible to configure Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 updates to be downloaded to an external folder. To do this, follow these steps:

Open the Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 application.

Select the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen.

Select "General" in the left sidebar.

Scroll down to the "Updates" section.

Select the "Use a different location for updates" option.

Select the external folder where you want the updates to be downloaded.

Select "OK."

Once you have completed these steps, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 updates will be downloaded to the external folder you selected.

Sincerely,
    Vanessa.
  5. XBF John Win User

Cannot find correct downloadlink for MS FS 2020 (normal) deluxe version (not GOTY)

Hello,

All versions of Flight Simulator seem to have undergone the GOTY title change. According to this page: Microsoft Flight Simulator | Xbox it is not available separately. When you try to download are you in account.microsoft.com/orders? And going from there?

If you go to this page: Buy Microsoft Flight Simulator: Deluxe Game of the Year Edition | Xbox It breaks down the bundle into three parts:

[​IMG]

Which is just the game, digital ownership, and the deluxe content. If you are in account.microsoft.com/orders and cannot download it from the redeemed code, let me know, I can escalate this to our store team and see if there is an issue here since the GOTY change.

Thanks,

John
  6. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Flight Simulator DVD error - download?

Hello Jack On Track,

I'm sorry you're having trouble installing Flight Simulator. You may need to submit a ticket to the Microsoft Flight Simulator support site here: Submit a request – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com) There is a drop down menu where you can choose "I can't download or install the sim".

Additionally, here is their Retail Disc Download & Installation guide from their support page: Retail Disc Version - Download & Installation guide – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)
Thema:

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator Download Going up and down. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Simulator

2. Why is Microsoft Flight Simulator ignoring the offline content?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Microsoft Flight Simulator ignoring the offline content?: The servers are down so the flight sim gives the message that I need to quit and install the offline content. But it is already installed. I tried removing and re-installing it but the game is...
  3. On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063
  4. Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app: I recently bought "Microsoft Flight Simulator" on Amazon, with an activation key on the Microsoft Store, but cannot seem to get it to run. System details Windows 11, Version 23H2 (OS Build...
  5. Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11: I have had the flight simulator premium deluxe 40th anniversary game since December 2023. It is installed on the xbox series x console and works fine. I installed it on Windows 10 with the Xbox...
  6. Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020?: Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020? 3294aa49-a061-4f1c-a6e1-16c755dd6ebd
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer: I purchased MFS from Microsoft store on old PC. Works fine. Bought a new PC and tried to login and MFS does not show up. I have a copy of the digital ownership and it plays fine on old PC but...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.: Hello, I've bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition this summer, I've tried then to install it, but I had the same problem, when i'm installing it, it get's to like 20-30%, it stops...
  9. Can't activate "fly" icon on Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't activate "fly" icon on Microsoft Flight Simulator: Recently purchased XBOX series X, Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe 40th edition and Velocity One hardware. When I boot up the simulator it tells me that I am on line and signed in, but...
  10. Problem with Updates for Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with Updates for Microsoft Flight Simulator: Well I downloaded Microsoft flight sim and everything was going great until the new mandatory update. So when I was about to update just like usual ( I have 55gb in my storage now.), watching all...