Microsoft Flight Sim won't open in Microsoft store

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Sim won't open in Microsoft store in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I got the alpha build invitation (for PC) and followed all the steps about installing the Xbox Insider Hub, but when I clicked on "open in store" it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrAlexiev, Apr 10, 2020.

1. /u/MrAlexiev
    /u/MrAlexiev Guest

I got the alpha build invitation (for PC) and followed all the steps about installing the Xbox Insider Hub, but when I clicked on "open in store" it gets stuck on the store loading page. Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/MrAlexiev
    [link] [comments]

/u/MrAlexiev, Apr 10, 2020
  2. GEOFFREYHART3 Win User

Microsoft xbox installer

I managed to install the Amazon prime video launcher.And any other free game from the Microsoft store.I have tried to install the Xbox installer app through the Microsoft store;but that won't install either?This flight sim 2020 doesn't want to know my Pc?I have nearly all the other flight Sims running on windows 10 older games running with patches.Why can't Microsoft give me access to the game?😩
  3. Richard Fazio Win User

I have MSFS installed and it is on version 1.18.14. When I try to start it up it tells me there is a mandatory update. The store says I'm up to date?? What do I do??

What fixed it was installing Xbox on the PC. Not Xbox game bar but just plain Xbox. It is like the Microsoft Store but for games mostly. It recognized that I needed to update Microsoft Flight Sim but would not do it. I clicked on the update for Microsoft Flight Sim and nothing would happen. But then I went back to Microsoft Store and it recognized I needed to update MSFS and did it. Problem solved.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Microsoft Flight simulator downloader keeps freezing and crashing.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Daniel

Is this happening with the Xbox/Microsoft store flight Sim version or with the Steam Flight Sim version?

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user!
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

I bought a Flightsim from Argos sent the code to my grandson he logged on to his Microsoft account input the redeem code. Microsoft response says 'Bundle not available'.

6. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

You know what make a good GOD xbox 360 game.

MICROSOFT FLIGHT is a flight sim. And you fly planes in that game.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Flight Sim won't open in Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Sim

2. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  3. My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.: Okay so first and foremost, I made the mistake of verifying the integrity of game files on Steam, because I've done some extensive research and people have said that it has caused their game to...
  4. Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.: Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it. It is listed under purchases as 075 flight sim credits in my account but cannot find how to view or download the manual....
  5. Trying to start Microsoft Flight Sim on my XBOX X and I also get the message PLEASE WAIT on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to start Microsoft Flight Sim on my XBOX X and I also get the message PLEASE WAIT on...: Trying to start Microsoft Flight Sim on my XBOX X and I also get the message PLEASE WAIT on the XBOX series X, nothing happening, seems just stuck. 09d166e8-e2d4-4a27-9eff-973e36dd07e9
  6. Microsoft Flight Sim. Failed loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Sim. Failed loading: I purchased MSFS in 2020 at release (discs) Loaded it onto my machine, had no problems with it. Then my computer died. It was replaced with a full spec gaming machine. Tried to reload MSFS,...
  7. can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on...: can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on xcloud microsoft flight simulator please? 310cf484-e5b1-4570-a822-0688d474dbee
  8. Microsoft flight sim keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight sim keeps crashing: Everytime I launch the game it crashes down after a small amount of time, and no error code is given. The system requriements are alright. I tried repairing it and I did what I found on the...
  9. Microsoft flight sim upgrade pack installs 99% but then stops on the b787 and won’t install...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft flight sim upgrade pack installs 99% but then stops on the b787 and won’t install...: So I brought the premium upgrade on Microsoft flight simulator and it installs is 99% of the way until it gets to decompressing the b787 and it just freezes and doesn’t install it I am on Xbox...
  10. What do do with the updates for Microsoft Flight Sim if there is no enough space

in XBoX on Windows
    What do do with the updates for Microsoft Flight Sim if there is no enough space: Well I downloaded Microsoft flight sim and everything was going great until the new mandatory update. So when I was about to update just like usual ( I have 55gb in my storage now.), watching all...