Microsoft Flight Sim Map Loading Issues

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Sim Map Loading Issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I’m having problems of the preview map and in game map not loading correctly/looking like a Roblox game. It’ll just make up its own land... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by apple sheep, Jul 17, 2022.

1. apple sheep
    apple sheep Guest

Hello. I’m having problems of the preview map and in game map not loading correctly/looking like a Roblox game. It’ll just make up its own land randomly. I’ve cleared temp files, tested ethernet connection (still ridiculously fast like usual), and restarted my PC. Also, the game will randomly go offline and then immediately go back online.

My specs are a Intel Core i5 and a 3070.
    Microsoft Flight Sim Map Loading Issues [​IMG]

:)

apple sheep, Jul 17, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hey, thanks for the update!
    At the end the mod was the one causing the issue

I'm glad that everything's working as usual finally!

And thanks for that, you can find me in the forums for the moment :c
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks for your reply!

That could be a reason. Maybe some files related to the mod are conflicting the game itself even after you delete the mod, before reinstalling the game. Try this:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too.

Now, sign out from your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store and do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Flight simulator app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Flight sim app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Sign in again on both Microsoft store and Xbox app with your account and give it a new try
  4. apple sheep Win User

Hello, again! I figured out the problem and solution. Turns out when I uninstalled the mod, I forgot to stop the mod; therefore MSFS2020 still thought it was taking in the map data from the non-existent app. But obviously the app isn’t there to give any data. So what I did was to reinstall the mod, then clicked the stop button, and lastly uninstalled the mod again. After that MSFS2020 worked as normal.

Thanks for your help!

BTW, I just want to say that your a really nice guy. Kinda wish I new you in real life lol
  5. apple sheep Win User

Hello, Josef! I’ve been playing the PC Game Pass version of MSFS2020 in the Xbox app for about 2.5 weeks on Windows 10.

This problem started 45 min prior to my statement (problem occurred very recently).

I haven’t tried any more methods than the ones I described in the original statement.

I have a feeling that it might have something to do with a Google Maps mod that I downloaded and then deleted yesterday; I’m not 100% sure though.

Let me know if you need anymore information. Thank you!
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today buddy

Is this the first time that you play flight simulator on your PC?
    Are you on Windows 11 or 10?
    And, is this happening with the Microsoft store/Xbox app version or the Steam version?

Besides the troubleshooting steps described previously mentioned, which else did you tried?

I'll be waiting for your answer, greetings from another Microsoft user
Thema:

1. Microsoft Flight Sim Map Loading Issues - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Sim

2. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  3. My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.: Okay so first and foremost, I made the mistake of verifying the integrity of game files on Steam, because I've done some extensive research and people have said that it has caused their game to...
  4. Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.: Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it. It is listed under purchases as 075 flight sim credits in my account but cannot find how to view or download the manual....
  5. Trying to start Microsoft Flight Sim on my XBOX X and I also get the message PLEASE WAIT on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to start Microsoft Flight Sim on my XBOX X and I also get the message PLEASE WAIT on...: Trying to start Microsoft Flight Sim on my XBOX X and I also get the message PLEASE WAIT on the XBOX series X, nothing happening, seems just stuck. 09d166e8-e2d4-4a27-9eff-973e36dd07e9
  6. Microsoft Flight Sim. Failed loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Sim. Failed loading: I purchased MSFS in 2020 at release (discs) Loaded it onto my machine, had no problems with it. Then my computer died. It was replaced with a full spec gaming machine. Tried to reload MSFS,...
  7. can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on...: can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on xcloud microsoft flight simulator please? 310cf484-e5b1-4570-a822-0688d474dbee
  8. Microsoft flight sim keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight sim keeps crashing: Everytime I launch the game it crashes down after a small amount of time, and no error code is given. The system requriements are alright. I tried repairing it and I did what I found on the...
  9. Microsoft flight sim upgrade pack installs 99% but then stops on the b787 and won’t install...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft flight sim upgrade pack installs 99% but then stops on the b787 and won’t install...: So I brought the premium upgrade on Microsoft flight simulator and it installs is 99% of the way until it gets to decompressing the b787 and it just freezes and doesn’t install it I am on Xbox...
  10. What do do with the updates for Microsoft Flight Sim if there is no enough space

in XBoX on Windows
    What do do with the updates for Microsoft Flight Sim if there is no enough space: Well I downloaded Microsoft flight sim and everything was going great until the new mandatory update. So when I was about to update just like usual ( I have 55gb in my storage now.), watching all...