Microsoft...fix your ***. For real

Discus and support Microsoft...fix your ***. For real in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; this freezing when you're going through a friends list, messages, or followers is beyond annoying. I know I'm not the only one that feels this way.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rose Nat1on, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Rose Nat1on
    Rose Nat1on Guest

this freezing when you're going through a friends list, messages, or followers is beyond annoying. I know I'm not the only one that feels this way. This has been going on since this new dashboard came out. It's seriously time to fix this ***. It's beyond
    ridiculous.

:)

Rose Nat1on, Feb 10, 2016
  2. BigWoODoO
    BigWoODoO Guest
    Dead Rising 3 Won't Load Problem

here the real fix

HI Guys,

here the real fix and i'M not working for microsoft.

yes i contact microsoft a lot of time about this issue.

FIrst Fix: put your console in english with USA as location

Second fix: press the start button at the same time of the power button keep it for 10-15 second.

xbox will restart or close then restart and it should work.

the first fix resolve all my problem

try this buddy it will work fine.

i should work for microsoft LOL

let me know if it's helping you

BigWoODoO, Feb 10, 2016
  3. rockernation
    rockernation Guest
    microsoft fix your issues

ive tried license transfering it didnt work. ive tried uninstalling games clearing content cache restarting console redownloading still didnt work. no its the same console ive had for years. ive read alot its worked for people to relicense transfer but nothing
    seems to work for me. thanks for trying to help. hopefully ill get it worked out soon.

rockernation, Feb 10, 2016
  4. DENAz666
    DENAz666 Guest

Hey dude,

I've not personally noticed it. I'm not sure what you've tried, but have you given you console a hard boot recently? The hard boot fixes any number of issues, particuarly laggy or slow dashboard issues.

To do a hard boot, simply have you console on and sitting at the dashboard, then hold the power button down for 10seconds until the console switches off. Then leave it for a minute or two, before turning it back on and trying again. You should see the green
    xbox screen when you switch it back on, which is what tells you its been done correctly Microsoft...fix your ***. For real :)

Cheers

Denaz

DENAz666, Feb 10, 2016
  5. LadyArachne
    LadyArachne Guest
    I'm having the same issue. It randomly fixes itself and just as quickly jacks up again.

LadyArachne, Feb 12, 2016
  6. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    LadyArachne did you try the hard reset described above to see if it would help? Let us know. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Feb 12, 2016
  7. KillerSancti
    KillerSancti Guest
    You may want to restore your console to factory default if it keeps on freezing. It will remove everything in the console but at least you can have a clean start set up and possible fix the freezing.

I got interface issues before but fixed with restoring to factory default.

Cheers!

KillerSancti, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: