Microsoft, Fix These User-Wide Connection Issues, Or Please, At Least Address Them And Give...

Discus and support Microsoft, Fix These User-Wide Connection Issues, Or Please, At Least Address Them And Give... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just read through an answered question from Xbox where their team responded to a persons question about “disconnecting” from their servers and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NDK Ecstasy, Nov 5, 2021.

1. NDK Ecstasy
    NDK Ecstasy Guest

Microsoft, Fix These User-Wide Connection Issues, Or Please, At Least Address Them And Give...

I just read through an answered question from Xbox where their team responded to a persons question about “disconnecting” from their servers and getting the issue that they “need an active Xbox live connection to play” after being kicked from their game, and then they can boot back up after almost immediately, after a little wait, or even after a restart. There were so many responses all about the same damn issue over and over again, and all the Xbox help team did was reply to the first question and give them troubleshooting fixes. It’s clearly something wrong with Xbox’s servers, like their unable to handle all the traffic coming through, or there’s a problem with the new Xbox Series X and they don’t want to say anything, because people are having issues left and right with every game from the same lag spikes and same disconnects. There was even a period of a couple weeks where it wasn’t happening and then it came back worse then ever, as if they tried fixing it or something. It’s incredibly frustrating and really just disappointing that you guys won’t even let your own users know about issues that affect us, especially with such annoying issues that are causing gameplay to become almost unbearable to some. A lot of responses said Sony cares more about fixing these types of issues with haste so I might be switching back to PlayStation again. I don’t have much choice if I can’t even have fun playing a game on my Xbox without being kicked. I’ll end with a joke: How much money does it take to fix a trillion-dollar industry?

:)

NDK Ecstasy, Nov 5, 2021
  2. infamous X187Xx Win User

Error code 0x87de2726

yup. same issue, seems to be fully wide spread from what i've looked up. microsoft/activision/sledgehamer/anyone please fix this quickly... we don't need anymore xbox one issues and this is a total downer to not be able to play one of the only games i own.
    FIX ASAP PLEASE or at least give an update/response
  3. Baybutt Win User

Who is driving this ship?

Seeing as none of the following fixes pertain to my root issues (game save loss, cloud management, Kinect functionality, game crashes) i would say that the update would not help me .......

Addresses SmartGlass issues for some users when coming in and out of connected standby

Addresses multiplayer issues for some users when re-joining games

Addresses issues with inconsistent notifications for some users

Addresses dashboard performance for some users

Offers improvements for Xbox One’s TV, system update, and content update services for scaling over time

Updated wireless networking driver to improve connectivity issues for some users

I did however already call support, they do not have a wide range of knowledge. they can only offer sending me a box and me sending off a new console to be refurbished or me putting another $500 dollars in MS hands on good faith and they will send me another
    one ( please note the Customer service rep could not assure me that it would be brand new and that it could be a refurb)

So i get it you guys are all having fun with yours but im not and i have a right to be pissed
  4. BackWoodsGobblr Win User

DEV ERROR 6034

Um...hello Microsoft? Anyone out there? At least respond with a "we're aware of the problem and are working on a solution..."

This is a wide-spread issue. Why has it not been addressed? Not only have the people who have replied to this post had issues, so has everyone that I play with...

Picadilly, Vaccant, Superstore, and Kandhor are BROKEN!

2 weeks of no response is unacceptable.
  5. Micah019 Win User

Elite series 2 - bumpers double clicking

Just send it to Microsoft through online warranty repair. They will send you another controller which will then develop the same issue within weeks. Either you have to buy 2 of these things and rotate them or you dont have a controller for 10-14 days.
    This issue is truly infuriating and I think I’m about to give up on the Elite v2 because I’m definitely not willing to buy 2 of a product that has such a major design flaw. This is the worst kind of service and this should have been addressed by at least
    December when the problem had already been widely reported. Now nearly 5 months later they still send us controllers that have this issue every time.
  6. Antillion Win User

Connecting to Xbox live/ MTU error

As stated before, FiOS is having an issue in MD. They are not routing to MS servers. If you can sign into your verizon gateway and find where to release your connection to verizon, wait 1 minute and renew your connection so that you can get a new IP address
    it may temporarily fix the issue. If you don't know how to do this or are not comfortable with it then call Verizon and ask them to give you a new "external IP" address.

Currently when your computer makes, or your xbox makes, a request to a microsoft resource that request it not being passed along to microsoft, it's getting lost in the routing of Verizons servers.
Thema:

1. Microsoft, Fix These User-Wide Connection Issues, Or Please, At Least Address Them And Give... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Fix User

2. How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account: How to fix my X Box warranty incorrect details in microsoft account. I tried talk to agent but it always shows please try after some time. Please do the needful. Regards [mod removed - personal...
  3. Fix your system Microsoft!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fix your system Microsoft!: Tell me why Microsoft has went down the drain huge in the last few years and getting faster than ever at it. I left Playstation forever because of customer service and xbox is getting very close...
  4. Why Microsoft don't fixing there servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Microsoft don't fixing there servers: I know it's not my problem with this my xbox working fine and other app working fine Internet connection fine but my games sometimes take long time to download and sometimes stops without any...
  5. Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?: I have gone through so many Xbox controllers with stick drift it is ridiculous. I purchased the Xbox Series S just to have my controller conveniently get stick drift exactly 1 month after the...
  6. When will Microsoft fix the Xbox "feature" of disabling surround sound when a chat headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft fix the Xbox "feature" of disabling surround sound when a chat headset...: Xbox Series X|S can output surround sound such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X over HDMI with no headset attached. This is great for modern gaming, allowing players to use spatial sound cues (direction...
  7. How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!: I have an Xbox Series X with an overheating problem, it regularly turns off and won't turn back on unless I leave it unplugged overnight. A similar issue occurred when I first bought it 9 months...
  8. Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.: Look I'm going to go left field and say I'm very disappointed with Microsoft and how they're not fixing these major bugs that constantly happen. The main bug I am having and it's been happening...
  9. now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?

in XboX Insiders
    now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?: The YouTuber Nick (@GhillieYT) claims he was targeted by this exploit and was falsely b@nned for one year. What can players do to protect themselves against this ? While still unconfirmed by Xbox,...
  10. Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?: Live in apartments, should have at minimum 20 different wifi connections listed, currently have 0. This is an everyday occurance and blaming everybodies routers and isps is getting old. I have...