Microsoft Family Issues (along with the stupid way microsoft designed things)

Discus and support Microsoft Family Issues (along with the stupid way microsoft designed things) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; MIGRATING MY MOJANG ACCUNT TOO MICROSOFT WAS A H U G E MISTAKE... NOTHING IS WORKING! It wont let me change my privacy settings with out consent of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Logan Carey, Dec 30, 2022.

1. Logan Carey
    Logan Carey Guest

MIGRATING MY MOJANG ACCUNT TOO MICROSOFT WAS A H U G E MISTAKE... NOTHING IS WORKING! It wont let me change my privacy settings with out consent of parents even though I BOUGHT THIS GAME! I am the only one in my family on micrsoft and I am not the organizer! That means I can never change the privacy setting in the stupid FAMILY ****. I own java but it's saying I dont own jack diddly scawt!, and it offered minecraft for windows if you already own java but NOOOOOOOO it GIVES ME A FREAKING DEMO THAT I CAN'T EVEN PLAY. NOW YOUR GAME HAS STOPPED WORKING BECAUSE OF CORRUPTION ISSUES BUT I CANT REINSTALL IT BECAUSE IT SAYS I DONT OWN THE FREAKING GAME. I CANT EVEN GET A REFUND BECAUSE I BOUGHT THE GAME TO LONG AGO. HELP ME FOR NEPTUNES SAKE, OR I WILL LOSE MY ALMIGHTY ****!!!!

:)

Logan Carey, Dec 30, 2022
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Logan Carey,

Thanks for posting to the Microsoft community. First, we would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down. Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path?

Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. frivers Win User

What's the big deAl if you have a broadband connection

There's no way to justify this stupid decision by Microsoft to lock out people who choose not to pay for Internet. It would take nothing to allow a simple disc check for offline gaming.

Seriously, f*** the family share thing.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

How do I make my child the adminstrator on his laptop in Microsoft Family?

Verify Family Organizer Status: Double-check that you are indeed the designated Family Organizer for your Microsoft Family account. Ensure that you are using the correct Microsoft account credentials associated with the family group.

Review Microsoft Family Settings: Visit the Microsoft Family website and explore the available settings and options. Look for any sections related to device management, administrator privileges, or parental controls. Familiarize yourself with the interface to ensure you are not overlooking any hidden features.

Contact Microsoft Support: If you're unable to find the necessary options or encounter any difficulties, it's best to contact Microsoft Support directly. They have dedicated support channels for Microsoft Family users and can assist you in resolving the issue. They will have access to specific account details and can guide you through the process of granting administrator access to your son's computer.
  6. Official✅ Win User

Can't update Privacy and Online Safety Settings - Unexpected Error

Honestly, the same thing is happening with me. Im in a microsoft family but in an adult account with the age set to 1980 so there no possible way that it shouldnt work. Microsoft please help
Thema:

1. Microsoft Family Issues (along with the stupid way microsoft designed things) - Similar Threads - Microsoft Family Issues

2. Microsoft family age restrictions?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft family age restrictions?: I have age restrictions on all video games only because it says I’m under a family microsoft account, but I don't know whose account I’m under Thanks and please help!...
  3. Microsoft age restrictions Family Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft age restrictions Family Account: I have age restrictions on all video games only because it says I’m under a family microsoft account, but I don't know whose account I’m under. Please Help Thanks!...
  4. Netflix on XBox Bypasses Microsoft Family Safety

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix on XBox Bypasses Microsoft Family Safety: I have our XBox set up so that my son gets a certain amount of screentime a day. It's also configured so that an account must be signed in to access apps. I've tested this out with games and other...
  5. Can adults disable screen time in Microsoft family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can adults disable screen time in Microsoft family: I recently turned 18 and still have screen time restrictions on my microsoft account is there a way i can turn it off as an adult in the family or do i need to be an organiser...
  6. Microsoft Family Safety Child Spending page error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family Safety Child Spending page error: Hi All, I have tried multiple computer, browsers and on mobile devices. I always get the same error when I go to access Spending under the Microsoft Family account for my child. i have tried over...
  7. How do I redeem my Vbucks when bought through Microsoft family?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I redeem my Vbucks when bought through Microsoft family?: Hi, I was buying Vbucks for my younger sister on Xbox 8.99 for 1000 Vbucks. Because she is under parental control it needs to “ask permission” and then it’s sent on Microsoft family on my phone...
  8. Trying to install Minecraft on a MacOS with a Microsoft family account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to install Minecraft on a MacOS with a Microsoft family account: So I'm trying to get Minecraft on MacOs, but since I am a child in a Microsoft family I have to ask for permission. The E-mail has been responded to and the request has been accepted but all I get...
  9. Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?: Hello, After spending HOURS following guides, downloading the xbox family app, increasing the allowed age settings, using both the PX family settings and the xbox app, and still my kid can't even...
  10. Microsoft Family account issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family account issue: Hello, I created a new profile and account for my child on our Xbox but a new parent account was generated using my phone number instead of my actual account. Help FAQ says I can just remove the...