Microsoft Explorer question -- can you use voice to enter something in search box?

Discus and support Microsoft Explorer question -- can you use voice to enter something in search box? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Let's say I'm on google's search page ... Can I use my voice to fill out the search bar? ad684e52-432e-47b6-a87b-a3fde6ba15dc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ericxbox74, Jan 3, 2014.

1. ericxbox74
    ericxbox74 Guest

Microsoft Explorer question -- can you use voice to enter something in search box?

Let's say I'm on google's search page ... Can I use my voice to fill out the search bar?

:)

ericxbox74, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Claudius.H
    Claudius.H Guest
    Use voice to search in internet explorer?

Searching Bing using natural language (e.g. "Xbox Bing location of Warehouse in Dead Rising") is not supported for Xbox One Voice commands, I'm afraid.

Claudius.H, Jan 3, 2014
  3. tacroy
    tacroy Guest
    Use voice to search in internet explorer?

I'm not finding how to search for something on the web using voice on the xbox one. So say I am playing Dead Rising and I want to look up the location of a item on the internet. How would I do that?

When I "Bing" it doesn't appear to have the option to "Search on internet" like the 360 did.

Thanks!

tacroy, Jan 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: