Microsoft Enforcement Team may end up ruining Xbox Live entirely.

Discus and support Microsoft Enforcement Team may end up ruining Xbox Live entirely. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've had an Xbox since the OG days, more than 15 years. I've had Live for a majority of my adult life. I recently was suspended for the first time... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Knox Wingless, Nov 18, 2022.

1. Microsoft Enforcement Team may end up ruining Xbox Live entirely.

I've had an Xbox since the OG days, more than 15 years. I've had Live for a majority of my adult life. I recently was suspended for the first time because I made a Looking for Group post on Sea Of Thieves, 3 months ago, that read as follows:

"420Friendly- Looking for a solid First mate to chill and talk [mod removed] with. ADULTS ONLY."

Now, 3 months later. I get an email saying I am now suspended for going against Microsoft's policies: which ones exactly, are not mentioned. I have a few problems with this, so I try to have the decision corrected- I cannot make a case review because the suspension isn't considered to be long enough- 2 days is long enough for me to take issue with that alone. So I tried to contact the support team to find out what I can do.

They cannot:

Get you in contact with the Enforcement Team

Tell you the stipulations of your suspension

Remove your suspension (obviously)

Take a complaint about your suspension

Tell you the details or reasons you were suspended

They can:

Tell you that you are suspended

Obviously this is a frustrating thing to deal with, especially as we pay for the service of Xbox Live. So I ask to cancel my subscription until this issue can be solved. They cannot cancel a subscription while the account is suspended.

I refuse to pay for a service that can be denied without explanation beyond 'We didn't like this for reasons'

I intend to be reimbursed for the month that I paid for, following the suspension.

I hope this finds the necessary following so that Microsoft fixes this terrible set-up of Enforcement without enforcement.

:)

Knox Wingless, Nov 18, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Microsoft Enforcement Team may end up ruining Xbox Live entirely.