Microsoft email was hacked and then later console banned

Discus and support Microsoft email was hacked and then later console banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, my Microsoft email was hacked and i was later on account and console banned from xbox. I managed to secure my account but the hacker managed to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by C99G, Sep 5, 2023.

1. C99G
    C99G Guest

Hi,

my Microsoft email was hacked and i was later on account and console banned from xbox.

I managed to secure my account but the hacker managed to change some linked passwords so i talked to a Microsoft agent and at the same time noticed i was banned and sent a useless appeal confused to what was going on , the appeal obviously got denied and i have not been able to contact Xbox enforcement since , i have been on many chat to live agents and none of them being able to help.

is there anyway to contact xbox enforcement or even contact someone that can help with getting my console unbanned , i dont even know if the console ban is permanent... please help.

:)

C99G, Sep 5, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello C99G,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you have experienced hacked account and console banned and already submitted case review but was denied. Let us see on what we can do to help address your concern in a timely manner.

Before we proceed any further, we would like to set your proper expectation that customer support can’t assist with suspensions or enforcement actions. If you need assistance with an active enforcement action, it may qualify for the case review process and directly handled by Xbox security team. Submitting a case review is the way to get connected with the Enforcement team. What we can do to help address your concern is to provide helpful information that will lead to resolution to your concern.

By the way, what do you mean by "hacker managed to change some linked passwords"? Does the hacker still able to access your Microsoft account after securing it?

On the other hand, an Xbox device suspension is only issued in extreme cases and for the most serious of violations. Here are a few of the reasons that a device suspension or ban is issued:

• Xbox console tampering, such as physically opening an Xbox console and modifying the hardware to play illegitimate or unauthorized software
    • Online fraud, such as phishing, account theft, or other attempts to defraud Microsoft or other players.
    • Repeated and serious violations of the Microsoft Services Agreement that establish a clear pattern of nefarious activity.
    For more examples of the activities that can result in an Xbox device suspension, see: Xbox Community Standards | Xbox

Additionally, you can check from your Enforcement history if your suspension is temporary or permanent. If you’ve received an enforcement action, you can sign in to review your enforcement history with your Microsoft account: Enforcement

For your reference, see: Xbox device suspensions and bans | Xbox Support

We thank you for bringing this concern to us and glad that we were able to provide information related to your concern.

Sincerely,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello C99G,

Thank you for your prompt response.

You can only reach to our Enforcement team by submitting case review if that is applicable. Our platform cannot do with any enforcement action since we do not have the tool to check Enforcement details.

We thank you for bringing this concern to us and glad we were able to provide related information to your concern.

Once again, thank you for choosing Microsoft. Stay safe!

Sincerely,

4. C99G Win User

No the hacker is no longer on my account and I can not get a response from Xbox enforcement from every way that has been suggested.
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Refurbished Xbox 360 From Game Store

[quote user="No1 Is Hacking"]Do they check if they are console ban?[/quote]That isn't possible.

Microsoft does not always ban a console as soon as it is detected. They are known to ban consoles in waves. It is possible for a console that is flagged for banning to be sold used and function at the time of the sale, only to be banned at a later date.

Do not buy used consoles.
  6. WickederPhoenix Win User

xbox 360 freezing, sign out by itself, and account banned

well if it was hacked it might be best to start over did you check your email address to read what microsoft sent you regarding the ban
Thema:

1. Microsoft email was hacked and then later console banned - Similar Threads - Microsoft email was

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  4. How do I deactivate or disconnect X-box account from my Microsoft account (with same email...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I deactivate or disconnect X-box account from my Microsoft account (with same email...: My email address was inadvertently linked to my son's X-box account when first set up (10+ years ago). He now uses a different account, but the old one is still "attached" to my Microsoft account...
  5. microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same: Hello, a russian dude hacked into my Microsoft account and changed the email but he didn't change the password, I want to change my email but it needs confirmation from the email account he...
  6. Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support: Hello, recently I was looking into what type of cable my Xbox one controller uses so that I can purchase a new one without having to buy a whole new controller. While looking into this I found an...
  7. Having Microsoft linked email troubles

in XboX Insiders
    Having Microsoft linked email troubles: Having Microsoft linked email troubles So I’m now 18 and wanted to put my Xbox account under my name. The only way I could do that was by linking a personal email with my Dads one. Now I receive...
  8. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  9. Microsoft Digital Safety email

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft Digital Safety email: Violation of our policy Hello [My Full Name], Content associated with your account was reported to Microsoft as violating our terms, policy, or laws. The details are as follows: Service or...
  10. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...