Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box

Discus and support Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why spend 90 bucks for a used controller that wasn't inspected. Just received it today. Left stick sticks when going right. And the audio port is dead.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sean samoyedny, Mar 14, 2024.

1. Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box

Why spend 90 bucks for a used controller that wasn't inspected. Just received it today. Left stick sticks when going right. And the audio port is dead. Had to clean the controller covered in sticky residue. Calling was a nightmare. Went through the whole process of requesting service to have one shipped out to replace the new to me damaged one. But I have to send it in for repair then wait. All I have to say is ****....is wrong with microsoft's **** controllers? I now have 4 regular controllers maybe a year to 3 years old that are shot. One elite controller that I wanted to send in for repair but they don't offer that since it's out of warranty. I won't buy anymore xbox accessories again.

Just send another replacement and I'll return the used junk I was sent.

:)

sean samoyedny, Mar 14, 2024
  2. jasonpickup Win User

elite series 2

no don't buy an elite series 2 because ive had 2 brand new elite series 2 and they where both broken out of the box
  3. AL Vander-Starre Win User

Why is my Xbox One S stuck in Firmware update mode?

Turns out, the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller needed to be replaced.
  4. TimmyHD Win User

Is it normal for both analog sticks to be pulled up and pushed down a bit on a new xbox Controller

I have no problem with the standard series X and X box one pads

but my Elite Series 2 has a lot of stick issues and the tension tighten tool

thing was not in the sealed box with the new core controller

despite it being on the box it should be include, my pad replaced

the broken Black one which came with everything but broke the

next day I am hoping the Elite Series 3 is better, it would be nice

if they did a version with advanced chat audio and EQ like

one of the Branded Licenced controllers do, but hey gone off topic a bit.
  5. s33r Win User

Elite series 2 controller replacement

Warranties cover a like for like replacement if required under that warranty so as far as I know, yes, if you send an Elite series 2 in for replacement you will receive an Elite series 2 back.
  6. ppbucko Win User

Elite v2 Controller A button broken (input registering), third faulty Xbox one controller in three months!

Same problem, A button not always working on Elite series 2 controller, straight out the box. Returned it to Microsoft store, still waiting to hear back from them 1 week on.
Thema:

Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box

1. Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box - Similar Threads - Microsoft elite series

2. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  3. Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...: I have owned both a elite one and Elite 2 both of which the glued hand grips have come away one actually injuring me so I was wondering if Microsoft was going to drop their scummy attitude of...
  4. Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...: I sent Microsoft my Xbox Elite 2 controller for a work order to fix a problem where the left bumper click is not registering. When I received the controller, the left bumper is fixed but the left...
  5. When Microsoft send me a replacement controller, (xbox elite 2 controller) are they out of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When Microsoft send me a replacement controller, (xbox elite 2 controller) are they out of...: My Xbox elite 2 controllers bumpers sometimes double input, dont input or take a bit to input when I click on them. My buttons also do this, so if I request for a new controller would it be fresh...
  6. Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?: My Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2's RB either doesn't work when I press it or has a delayed input, and my warranty has expired. So am I still able to send in the controller to Microsoft...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 - Problem can't contact Microsoft to fix. What to do please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 - Problem can't contact Microsoft to fix. What to do please?: The left button does not work correctly. Has been difficult since I bought it and now it's finally going bad and not working properly. It's only 7 months old and still under warranty. I went thru...
  8. xbox elite series controller bumper issues no acknowledgement from Microsoft SOLUTION

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite series controller bumper issues no acknowledgement from Microsoft SOLUTION: It pains me to be writing this however, it must be addressed after the purchase of a $200 controller. not even six months into moderate use, the controller bumpers are malfunctioning. upon google...
  9. Why do I keep receiving used XBOX elite series 2 controllers from Microsoft?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep receiving used XBOX elite series 2 controllers from Microsoft?: I'm on my second xbox elite series 2 controller. The first one I sent back because I unboxed it and noticed blemishes all over the underside of the grips (seemed like a refurbished product). I...
  10. Can I get a Xbox Elite Series 2 controller free by microsoft rewards on pc?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get a Xbox Elite Series 2 controller free by microsoft rewards on pc?: Can I get a Xbox Elite Series 2 controller free by microsoft rewards on pc? 1ae48a7d-1d74-45ac-9db3-b477f9fdb23a