Microsoft Edges New Big Problem + Potential fix

Discus and support Microsoft Edges New Big Problem + Potential fix in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So in the new microsoft edge theres been massive problems with file access. Oh? You have a USB and wanna download music to it through Edge? nah.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SANSTHEFATASS, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Microsoft Edges New Big Problem + Potential fix

So in the new microsoft edge theres been massive problems with file access. Oh? You have a USB and wanna download music to it through Edge? nah. Twitter? Nah. Discord? nah. You cant download anything with it anymore no matter what. But I mightve found a way around this, Quarrel. The discord client app. You can download anything thru it. Might be a non permanent fix for you if you have the same issues as me.

submitted by /u/SANSTHEFATASS
    [link] [comments]

/u/SANSTHEFATASS, Sep 21, 2021
  2. travmank Win User

Xbox one Microsoft edge need a big fix

Edge used to play 1080p and now it doesn't since the update!!! Fix this!!!
  3. phantom181 Win User

Error code

XBOX 1 MICROSOFT EDGE CRASHIN PROBLEM and ask for SIGN IN PROBLEM fix
    For anyone and everyone having Microsoft Edge Internet Explorer Crashing problems , it is due to all the pop up add sites which have mal and spamware . It causes ur system to act in the same way ur computer would if has these problems like when chrome and
    ie crash and **** up. I have been having crash issues for months and today finally it **** it self up worst yet wont load just returns to menu upon numerous trys it then advised of an error code and then advised if you want to use the internet press home and
    sign in. I new it wasnt a major system issue as on my second xbox acc edge had no such problems only on my main account. The way to fix this is as follows as it worked for me as of 5minutes ago no more crashing or problems.

Remove the xbox account from he system which will remove ur settings data from the xbox but dont worry as soon as u RE ADD the Account and sign back in Open up microsoft edge or ie whichever has problem and the app will resync and refresh and load up pefectly
    fine. This has been an issue for quite a while and many ppl are unaware of the fix

Hope this helps you out :)
    it works! thanks a lot! its a big help. cheers!
  4. SammyVS Win User

xCloud Beta on iOS Safari Bookmark, connection issues please help

I don't know what the problem would be with the browser, particularly I just use the new Edge and Chrome the most. So far, I recommend using Edge. Maybe upcoming updates on safari will fix the problem.
  5. Trenton Gallagher Win User

Microsoft Edge on Xbox is always low on Memory

Because of how Microsoft Edge on Xbox has limited memory available to it, this causes the tab to get automatically discarded almost immediately or in a few seconds even if that tab was using less memory. I also discovered a bug in Microsoft Edge that caused my profile to reset when I was closing and restarting Microsoft Edge. I got a message saying my profile had a problem loading, and Microsoft Edge closed shortly afterward. I reopened Microsoft Edge only to get the welcome to the new Microsoft Edge screen to discover that I was logged out of my accounts when the problem happened. It scared me to think that someone had hacked my account.
  6. AlexWalker_047 Win User

Insider Program and Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 issue

I finally found a fix to the problem just login to the website from Microsoft Edge{Internet Explorer} browser.

Good Luck!
Thema:

Microsoft Edges New Big Problem + Potential fix

1. Microsoft Edges New Big Problem + Potential fix - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edges Big

2. Beeping noise coming from wireless headset when on microsoft edge

in XBoX on Windows
    Beeping noise coming from wireless headset when on microsoft edge: I have a wireless headset and when I go on microsoft Edge to watch something I hear a beep noise. This noise seems to be completely random sometimes happening 3-4 times in a short span or i...
  3. Why has Microsoft edge stopped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has Microsoft edge stopped: I'm on a Xbox 1 Microsoft edge stopped working today I can't search anything use my A button or even see my cursor when in the app but when I leave everything The following buttons work Y for...
  4. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  5. Can We Improve Microsoft Edge Browser?

in XboX Insiders
    Can We Improve Microsoft Edge Browser?: Only Browser that we have on Xbox that is somewhat reliable is the edge browser, But it is a struggle , Freezing issues , Bugs and glitches , Video/Movie streaming is unstable, would love to see...
  6. My tabs keep sleeping on Xbox one x (Microsoft edge)

in XBoX on Windows
    My tabs keep sleeping on Xbox one x (Microsoft edge): My tabs keep sleeping and it is so annoying, i already tried to go into the settings but I can't fix it! 48cc26f7-217b-4687-9a21-350b16f9c910
  7. Microsoft Edge on console crashing on Discord calls.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on console crashing on Discord calls.: I used to use Microsoft Edge on Xbox to be able to watch my friends streams on Discord, as the Xbox support for Discord still only includes voice calls and doesn't support streaming yet. However,...
  8. Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...: I was able to use the microphone on Microsoft edge on xbox one console from 2013 when the first xbox one console came out now on January 30th, I am unable to use the microphone on Microsoft Edge...
  9. What happened to the sleeping tab settings in xbox Microsoft edge

in XBoX on Windows
    What happened to the sleeping tab settings in xbox Microsoft edge: Tabs go to sleep way too fast c2bc1a55-6c68-4f39-bb76-9ff601b0ef67
  10. Mouse cursor not appearing on Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse cursor not appearing on Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series S: Hey there everyone! I just bought the Xbox series s and I wanted to use the Edge browser for some work. However my mouse cursor doesn't appear/work. I am also using a keyboard which seems to work...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox series x edge crash