Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...

Discus and support Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was able to use the microphone on Microsoft edge on xbox one console from 2013 when the first xbox one console came out now on January 30th, I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Bad Karma L, Feb 1, 2024.

1. Bad Karma L
    Bad Karma L Guest

Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...

I was able to use the microphone on Microsoft edge on xbox one console from 2013 when the first xbox one console came out now on January 30th, I am unable to use the microphone on Microsoft Edge on xbox one. Whenever I test my microphone on any website for example discord, it ask's me for the microphone permissions
    "Allow" or "Block" I click allow and it freezes the screen for a moment and crashes the app and brings me back to the dashboard on xbox one. Even if I click block, it still does it or if I click the X on the permission pop up, it still crashes the app. This just started happening, why all of a sudden has it stopped working. I have done all the troubleshooting steps, reset to factory default console, clear cache, change dns alternate mac, reset router, tried to delete save data on the app anything you say for a troubleshoot, I have done. Now I thought I was the only one experiencing this but I found a complaint that someone else on xbox one console is having the same issue on this bug, so I am glad I am not the only one having this issue. This bug needs to be fixed cause its annoying

:)

Bad Karma L, Feb 1, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I click allow for microphone permissions

Hello, I am very confused about the confusion, doing a search on the internet I found that the independent advisor Isra Arreola had a solution, I will leave him his information so that he can find out about the solution.

I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience that affects you.

First, I tell you that this is a community of users to provide
    Help, we are not employees of Microsoft or XBox.
    Proceed to repair the browser, you can refer to the "Repair" section
    Microsoft Edge" from the article:

https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/microsoft-e...
    If it doesn't solve the problem, I recommend you go directly to the

XBox support service using the following links:

Note: preferably use office hours.
    https://support.xbox.com/es-ES/contact-us
    https://support.xbox.com/es-es/

Credits: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/20276e4f-9484-4f0e-ab2f-6109e6f1fd7b
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I click allow for microphone permissions

The Xbox browser is not a full featured browser and mostly intended for viewing product information. As it is specifically designed to block malware, many features are not available.

What specifically are you trying to do?
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Hello, I understand that the problems you are causing are very annoying in these cases, check the other information that I just gave you, happy day and good luck.
  5. Bad Karma L Win User

Just to talk to people on discord in dm's cause the discord feature only does it for server VC's not everything else and I was able to voice chat, the main purpose for like 3 years, I was able to voice chat on Microsoft edge browser on xbox one but for some reason yesterday, It broke and Ive tried everything but it just wont let me now
  6. Bad Karma L Win User

That is only for computer systems.
    I have an Xbox one console not a computer.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge console

2. Beeping noise coming from wireless headset when on microsoft edge

in XBoX on Windows
    Beeping noise coming from wireless headset when on microsoft edge: I have a wireless headset and when I go on microsoft Edge to watch something I hear a beep noise. This noise seems to be completely random sometimes happening 3-4 times in a short span or i...
  3. Why has Microsoft edge stopped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has Microsoft edge stopped: I'm on a Xbox 1 Microsoft edge stopped working today I can't search anything use my A button or even see my cursor when in the app but when I leave everything The following buttons work Y for...
  4. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  5. Can We Improve Microsoft Edge Browser?

in XboX Insiders
    Can We Improve Microsoft Edge Browser?: Only Browser that we have on Xbox that is somewhat reliable is the edge browser, But it is a struggle , Freezing issues , Bugs and glitches , Video/Movie streaming is unstable, would love to see...
  6. My tabs keep sleeping on Xbox one x (Microsoft edge)

in XBoX on Windows
    My tabs keep sleeping on Xbox one x (Microsoft edge): My tabs keep sleeping and it is so annoying, i already tried to go into the settings but I can't fix it! 48cc26f7-217b-4687-9a21-350b16f9c910
  7. Microsoft Edge on console crashing on Discord calls.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on console crashing on Discord calls.: I used to use Microsoft Edge on Xbox to be able to watch my friends streams on Discord, as the Xbox support for Discord still only includes voice calls and doesn't support streaming yet. However,...
  8. What happened to the sleeping tab settings in xbox Microsoft edge

in XBoX on Windows
    What happened to the sleeping tab settings in xbox Microsoft edge: Tabs go to sleep way too fast c2bc1a55-6c68-4f39-bb76-9ff601b0ef67
  9. Mouse cursor not appearing on Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse cursor not appearing on Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series S: Hey there everyone! I just bought the Xbox series s and I wanted to use the Edge browser for some work. However my mouse cursor doesn't appear/work. I am also using a keyboard which seems to work...
  10. Can my Xbox Series S console get any virus from Microsoft edge?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can my Xbox Series S console get any virus from Microsoft edge?: I was browsing the Microsoft edge browser on my Xbox Series S console and accidentally clicked on a random site that could very likely contain dangerous viruses or malicious code. I should note...