Microsoft Edge keeps freezing in different Previews, can't find a fix, please help!

Discus and support Microsoft Edge keeps freezing in different Previews, can't find a fix, please help! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I've switched from Alpha Skip Ahead, to Alpha, then down to Beta, and iirc even Delta or Omega had the same problem. I am currently in Beta,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MasterkillerX, Apr 13, 2023.

1. Microsoft Edge keeps freezing in different Previews, can't find a fix, please help!

So I've switched from Alpha Skip Ahead, to Alpha, then down to Beta, and iirc even Delta or Omega had the same problem. I am currently in Beta, thinking about switching to Alpha, maybe it will be fixed and if so I'll update the post.

Anyways, the problem is when I open the app and try to switch tabs or especially when I type a URL or make a reddit post like right now, it will often freeze for like 30 seconds... why? I have no clue. Maybe it's a setting in Edge? Thing is, all the settings usually reset when I change to a diff Preview program. So maybe it has to do with my syncing to my account each time? I always sync to my account in Edge. I like having all my favorites and saved sites and passwords. I honestly find it super annoying, but have been dealing with it for weeks and weeks. Please, if anyone has a fix let me know! It often happens when I type things with my chatpad connected to the controller. Also, closing the app normally doesn't really help honestly. It might fix it for a moment, but then will freeze again. Really sick of this issue Microsoft Edge keeps freezing in different Previews, can't find a fix, please help! :(

submitted by /u/MasterkillerX
    [link] [comments]

/u/MasterkillerX, Apr 13, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Microsoft Edge keeps freezing in different Previews, can't find a fix, please help!