Microsoft Edge Cruiser won't disappear in video mode

Discus and support Microsoft Edge Cruiser won't disappear in video mode in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; April 28th 2018. I just updated my Microsoft Edge app for my Xbox One, I'm trying to watch videos on Dailymotion, for some reason or another every... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xBoogeymanx5, Apr 27, 2018.

1. xBoogeymanx5
    xBoogeymanx5 Guest

April 28th 2018.

I just updated my Microsoft Edge app for my Xbox One, I'm trying to watch videos on Dailymotion, for some reason or another every time I play the video and turn off my controller the cruiser immediately goes to the middle of the screen and will not disappear
    on its own.

In fact upon further experimentation, it doesn't matter where your Cruiser is when you turn off your controller it will still automatically jump to the middle of the screen and stay there.

:)

xBoogeymanx5, Apr 27, 2018
  2. Microsoft Edge needs fixed

my microsoft edge shuts itself down after about 5 mins of watching a video

Spongy Caveman, Apr 27, 2018
  3. pmentei
    pmentei Guest
    Xbox will play audio but freeze the video on youtube and microsoft edge

when i go to watch a video on youtube or microsoft edge the video will go into a 1 second time loop and will stay like that the audio to the video continues though.

pmentei, Apr 27, 2018
  4. choppyseize Win User

Microsoft edge disparue [Microsoft Edge disappeared

He's just saying it's a glitch and you may have to do a full factory reset of the console. You can also try a factory reset keeping games and apps.

To factory reset keeping games and apps. Go to settings, All settings, System, Console info, Reset keeping games and app.
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

Salut,

Si l'app edge n'est pas dans 'applications et jeux" , "applications" , puis "applications prêtent a être installées" , cela ressemble une perte de données… soit votre disque dur commence avoir des problèmes soit c'est la console qui n'arrive pas gérer
    le tout… Dans tous les cas, veuillez réinitialiser la console en mode usine >
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

bav

PS: Vous récupérer vos sauvegardes des jeux au premier lancement de ceux-ci ( bien entendu il faudra être connecté ).

Translation:[Hello

If the Edge app is not in ' applications and games ', ' applications ', then ' applications ready to be installed ', this looks like a data loss... Either your hard drive is starting to have problems or it's the console that can't manage the
    whole thing... In any case, please reset the console in Factory mode > Https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Bav

PS: You recover your game backups at the first launch of these (of course it will have to be connected). ]
  6. Unknownop Win User

La traduction est mauvaise, desole.

Translation:[The translation is bad, sorry.]
  7. ibFallen Win User

Theater Mode Videos Disappeared?

Does anyone know if the Theater videos are back up yet? I don't have access to my Xbox at the moment (hoping to get access tomorrow but I might have to wait till Tuesday, hopefully it's not gone for good by then haha). Thanks to whoever can help.
  8. XSmokeMyGunX Win User

Theater Mode Videos Disappeared?

Thema:

1. Microsoft Edge Cruiser won't disappear in video mode - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Cruiser

2. Beeping noise coming from wireless headset when on microsoft edge

in XBoX on Windows
    Beeping noise coming from wireless headset when on microsoft edge: I have a wireless headset and when I go on microsoft Edge to watch something I hear a beep noise. This noise seems to be completely random sometimes happening 3-4 times in a short span or i...
  3. Why has Microsoft edge stopped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has Microsoft edge stopped: I'm on a Xbox 1 Microsoft edge stopped working today I can't search anything use my A button or even see my cursor when in the app but when I leave everything The following buttons work Y for...
  4. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  5. Can We Improve Microsoft Edge Browser?

in XboX Insiders
    Can We Improve Microsoft Edge Browser?: Only Browser that we have on Xbox that is somewhat reliable is the edge browser, But it is a struggle , Freezing issues , Bugs and glitches , Video/Movie streaming is unstable, would love to see...
  6. My tabs keep sleeping on Xbox one x (Microsoft edge)

in XBoX on Windows
    My tabs keep sleeping on Xbox one x (Microsoft edge): My tabs keep sleeping and it is so annoying, i already tried to go into the settings but I can't fix it! 48cc26f7-217b-4687-9a21-350b16f9c910
  7. Microsoft Edge on console crashing on Discord calls.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on console crashing on Discord calls.: I used to use Microsoft Edge on Xbox to be able to watch my friends streams on Discord, as the Xbox support for Discord still only includes voice calls and doesn't support streaming yet. However,...
  8. Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...: I was able to use the microphone on Microsoft edge on xbox one console from 2013 when the first xbox one console came out now on January 30th, I am unable to use the microphone on Microsoft Edge...
  9. What happened to the sleeping tab settings in xbox Microsoft edge

in XBoX on Windows
    What happened to the sleeping tab settings in xbox Microsoft edge: Tabs go to sleep way too fast c2bc1a55-6c68-4f39-bb76-9ff601b0ef67
  10. Mouse cursor not appearing on Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse cursor not appearing on Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series S: Hey there everyone! I just bought the Xbox series s and I wanted to use the Edge browser for some work. However my mouse cursor doesn't appear/work. I am also using a keyboard which seems to work...